Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I almost didn't buy this one, but I'm SO GLAD I did. This is one awesome statue in person. Can't stop looking at it.

IMG_0169.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Finally got mine today, this is a great piece indeed. I don't like that the second layer of the base seems to be plastic and sits loosely on top of the main base, and I have a bannana gun (right hand) but other than that this is one of the Better pieces I have received from SS.

I picked mine up yesterday and mine too has the banana gun (but not really that noticable).

Took me bloody ages to work out where the Wookie braids were supposed to go, but all in all a great statue.

The second layer of the base looks as though it has holes intended for pegs at some point, but they obviously decided it wasn't needed. I would have felt less anxious if they had have done this.

Still, very pleased with how Boba turned out.

Actually where do the braids go? I couldn't figure it out and just gave up.
I picked mine up yesterday and mine too has the banana gun (but not really that noticable).

Took me bloody ages to work out where the Wookie braids were supposed to go, but all in all a great statue.

The second layer of the base looks as though it has holes intended for pegs at some point, but they obviously decided it wasn't needed. I would have felt less anxious if they had have done this.

Still, very pleased with how Boba turned out.

I left mine in the box, mainly by mistake as I'd already built him up. But actually they are really poorly painted on mine and just look tacky so I decided to just leave them off. Pretty sure they go over his right shoulder somehow though...

Yeah, over his right shoulder. Put them on first, then the massive rifle, then the hand slots on last. You can barely see them except from the back.

You can just make out the shadow of the braid tip from the photo on the box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you both for your responses.
I left mine in the box, mainly by mistake as I'd already built him up. But actually they are really poorly painted on mine and just look tacky so I decided to just leave them off. Pretty sure they go over his right shoulder somehow though...

I asked the same question in another forum and it seems to be a common problem with insufficient glueing. Some have 2 pieces, some have 1 piece.

Some of the painting and weathering of his armor leave something to be desired on mine. Overall a nice piece though. Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett statue i am using this as a Home Decor . it's really a good collection ,HulkSmash.

Great statue, got it on Monday and still can't stop looking at it, think I might get the Gamorrean now :D

Last edited:
Generally course make such a huge stand up gun and healthy at the same time strangely. If he is on the hill he sent it down somewhere and there are no problems

Back