Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're basically asking people for their personal opinion. This Mythos line is a good "idea opener" line than compared to actual canon. Therefore everyone will have a different opinion. That's one of the beauties of this Mythos line. YOU make up why he has both of those guns in his hand. :)

I've got something. Towards the end of the story; after laying waste to the mercs, the Trandosian twins and the assassin droids; Bounty #239 escapes into the desert on foot but Boba Fett is tracking him. Boba appears at the top of a cliff above Bounty #239 and fires a warning shot into the air with the heavy weapon. Bounty #239 hears the shot and looks up at Boba, who has his trusty EE-3 with scope attached in hand, and Bounty #239 knows he's as good as caught so he gives up and Boba takes him in alive for a higher reward.

I like the color of mythos more than PF.

Anyway, after the huha for other statue : Maul (loose magnet and bending lightsaber), Obi (missing hilt and bad qc for paint job), Vader (wrong gesture hand from proto)...so can i consider this Boba is one of the good one among others?

Just got mine, Wow. I fail to see how anyone could dislike this piece. Its amazing, and BIG.

I like the color of mythos more than PF.

Anyway, after the huha for other statue : Maul (loose magnet and bending lightsaber), Obi (missing hilt and bad qc for paint job), Vader (wrong gesture hand from proto)...so can i consider this Boba is one of the good one among others?

bendy blasters.

The bendy blaster seems to be hit and miss. The design itself always made it look more bendy than it actually was. The thing I don't like about the PF is the helmet. The one thing that I dislike about the mythos is the HUUUUGGGEEEE rifle. I think SS went a tad overboard on that, but they are both good pieces.

Well, there's nothing wrong with his blaster, seeing as you also get the hand with pistol you can simply choose your preferred display. :) Got him a few days ago and love him alot, it's really a fantastic piece.

I'd take that mythos over that PF any day of the week... in fact I did, still waiting for mine though.

And the bendy guns certainly are a big issue. It is yet another lapse of QC on an otherwise fine piece. It really shouldn't be happening. Mine will go back if it has them and the hair dryer doesn't do the trick.

I got mine today. So awesome!

e8bb57d5ba352c4eeaa353d60ae6fffd_zpsb0b94d06.jpg

889b878fd6b1fb5716d1d4f5d44a1da9_zps26475d01.jpg

67d5c77224d92af02aae3431d7d4ac94_zps9d7bebbc.jpg

cb07641c1f793e67a1089637a68b0542_zpse419423b.jpg

f2a8357e6f7a2e090788eec62c99eedb_zps439dc403.jpg

dbac6f4f7da52adbf17de902a5cf6930_zpsa449139d.jpg

29b548c66a1c9074d4d151012d315484_zps516a4d2b.jpg

The PF isn't so great. I couldn't stand to look at it. I traded mine for this piece. I am soooo much happier with the mythos. The scale is different. But this piece is still large and has weight to it. I love everything about mythos boba.

the PF is fantastic in my books, as is this. I own both, but if I had to choose I would definately go with the pf. I love mixed media and it is done in spectacular fashion on that one.

the PF is fantastic in my books, as is this. I own both, but if I had to choose I would definately go with the pf. I love mixed media and it is done in spectacular fashion on that one.

Gotta agree here. The PF is a very well done piece, yes the helmet is a bit off, but everything else is fantastic. I know it might be a ways off, but I can't wait for the ESB PF Fett as that is the best version of Fett IMHO.

The helmet is off, belts, gauntlet hose and something about that trigger finger really bothered me too. That hand, the fingers just looked long and skinny.

This mythos though, it's not based on the films. They had a lot of play with how he looks. The PF, at that scale, shouldn't have had so many flaws. The PF was also mostly plastic and they charged the same amount as a figure that was made outta poly stone.

The mythos Boba is at a smaller scale and without all the added mythos jazz, would still be a more accurate representation of Boba Fett than the PF. IMO

So, all in all the PF is cool in some ways. But the mythos to me, is what I want my Boba to be.

Finally put my Mythos Boba's long rifle in place, and I like this composition much better. I've got a rubber band around the rifle where the scope device on the bottom is because I had to reattach it with cement. Hope it holds this time...

Which rifle is bent on some? I can't see any on mine although there might be a slight arc to that massive weapon.

Finally put my Mythos Boba's long rifle in place, and I like this composition much better. I've got a rubber band around the rifle where the scope device on the bottom is because I had to reattach it with cement. Hope it holds this time...

Which rifle is bent on some? I can't see any on mine although there might be a slight arc to that massive weapon.

The gun in his right hand has a curve to it. You can see it in the photos above. Not terrible.

The PF is very nice as well and more movie accurate, prop like for those who like those kinds of things but I feel the Mythos is a better statue.

Back