Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Framing the actual envelope and not tge COA is a great idea..

Great set up mate!!!

Awesome !

LR-2068_zpsfc96652a.jpg

LR-2070_zps75953e3f.jpg

LR-2071_zps70f91b75.jpg

LR-2072-2_zpsdd4dbb5e.jpg

LR-2073_zps5dd92199.jpg

LR-2074_zpsd77d9093.jpg

LR-2075_zps235366c2.jpg

LR-2076_zps335bdc3b.jpg

LR-2077_zpsc6bb6d31.jpg

LR-2082_zps01f9fd2a.jpg

Another Banana gun, what are they playing at? Looks great otherwise. I'm seriously considering cancelling mine however, it seems likely it will arrive with bendy weapons and there is no way I would keep it in such an event...

Another Banana gun, what are they playing at? Looks great otherwise. I'm seriously considering cancelling mine however, it seems likely it will arrive with bendy weapons and there is no way I would keep it in such an event...

If you aint happy about it than I would cancel it. Its possible you can get 1 with a curved weapon.

Does not look as bad in person. Would have never noticed it if people did not start pointing out theirs.

Im not seeing the banana gun.

Last picture you can see that his blaster bends upwards. Like a Banana.

It's definitely there. If you look at Mastters last photo you'll see the scope and the barrel curve in and out again. It's not a major bend like the Baroness had, but could ruin the overall effect.

Personally, I have no worries and can't wait for Boba to arrive. Just need to sell my GG version now.

*Edit: pipped to the post by Jaws*

Last edited:
I just checked my Fett and it too has a " Banana Gun " but there is no way I would be returning this piece.... of course its not ideal for the gun to no be cast 100% straight but in my opinion it doesn't detract from the overall impact this piece has....

I think this "banana gun" problem will affect more pieces than it doesn't.....

I just checked my Fett and it too has a " Banana Gun " but there is no way I would be returning this piece.... of course its not ideal for the gun to no be cast 100% straight but in my opinion it doesn't detract from the overall impact this piece has....

I think this "banana gun" problem will affect more pieces than it doesn't.....

I agree with everything said here. Sure it's not ideal. But man this piece is basically 99.9% perfect. I can live with that. I might try some boiling water and try and bend it a bit back into shape. But in all honesty it really does not bother me enough to make the effort. I want to do it more just to see if it will work so others can do the same thing if it bothers them so much.

I did the same thing to my Maul Mythos Saber. That curved a bit and drove me crazy. Dipped it in some boiling water, carefully bent it, got it straight, put it under some cooler water and it was all better. :)

The banana Gun is very hard to notice when you are in front of this awesome piece !

I received the Boba Fett Mythos statue tonight. This is the first piece in the mythos line that I have in-hand and after seeing this, I want them all. Sideshow did a great job on this. The meticulous attention to detail, the fantastic sculpt and perfect paint job make this piece a complete winner for me. I could take pictures of him all night, but here are a few of #0248/2500.

Ready for your close up Mr Fett?

Strike a pose.

My favorite shot.

Back