Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
General Grievous seems to be the only one I have heard about.

Really? Cool. It would seem to indicate that there is going to be another series (5 maybe?) in the Mythos line. Each and every one of these pieces is top notch. I got into it late, so I missed out on Gammy and have Kenobi WLed, but Boba, Maul and Vader are all on order.

General Grievous seems to be the only one I have heard about.

Yeah, that's the only one that has even be rumored so far. Hopefully they keep it to mostly OT characters. Seems the 1 PT to 4 OT is a good ratio. :)

Damn already 2 sell outs and possible 3 with fett here. I love this line but I really hope it doesn't kill the 1/4 PFs

Very curious in seeing the pre cyborg grevious. Sideshow, you my attention.

I didn't want to run the risk of missing out on this so I just ordered on FlexPay. I wish they were offering a 3 or 4 month payment plan on it instead of just 2 though. Anyway I'm looking forward to it, it looks amazing from the in-hand pics.

Thanks! I love the Maul! Very nie and detailed!!! Have him with open hand and mouth open.
Ordered Fett and Vader. Love the look on both!

I have to say this thing is amazing! A lot bigger than I thought it would be and the detail and weathering is awesome.I don't understand why this hasn't sold out yet.

That's because it's a Sideshow website exclusive. All sales are from direct web sales. Unlike other statues, where Sideshow sells to retailers so there are more outlets for possible sales. So less people might know abput the statue. It will sell out in due time.

Last edited:
I am just very happy to say I have this in my collection and I am sure it wong be too long til Fett is sold out like Kenobi and Lomrokk

That's because it's a Sideshow website exclusive. All sales are from direct web sales. Unlike other statues, where Sideshow sells to retailers so there are more outlets for possible sales. So less people might know abput the statue. It will sell out in due time.

Actually the mythos statues are also sold by retailers.

Back