Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since a few people have all ready posted some good detail pics I won't bother doing them but I can show the entire gang together. This is a fantastic statue, best Boba Fett ever. :)

IMG_20130826_174329_416.jpg

IMG_20130826_174558_925.jpg
Make room for Vader!

I am blown away by this statue!

I hear the debate about mythos versus PF and I have them both. The colors on the mythos are richer IMO and while I like the PF and particularly the scale, the pose and detail on the mythos are outstanding:

August%25202013%2520141.jpg

I am not a fan mixed media statues so the Mythos line is a clear winner in a Mythos Vs PF battle....

Just my opinion tho and that dont count for much lol :)

Thanks for all the pics of the "playboy bunny boba ears" and I understand all about the mytho line and what it represents..it still looks funny,still looks awkward but I still bought it.So im sorry if I ruffled a few members panties by saying they look silly ..because it still does BUT i still bought it.

Just a two month wait for me for my local suppliers to get their stock. Congrats to those who already have theirs. Boba is looking awesome!!!

the only thing i was commenting on was calling them silly. knowing why they are there takes away the silly part and leaves you to say whether you like the design choice or not. i just dont see it as silly. silly would be if he had a hello kitty back pack, or watch. now thats silly.

I don't think you're following me, I have no problem with the mythos line being different to the screen characters, I like it in fact, as I said earlier that is what ultimately made me cave in and buy into the line. You can tell me the ears aren't silly because of the background until you are blue in the face... To me they look silly.. very silly. They look like they were drawn on by one of Boba's bounty hunting buddies as a joke, I'm surprised there isn't a mustache and a pair of glasses to go along with them... If they looked menacing like the eyes on an A-10 warthog then maybe, but these look like a marker pen after thought. I just don't like them. But again, I'm happy for you that you do...

Mr Pickles, this is a public forum, moaning is what we do ;) The statue is great though really, people shouldn't have to miss out because of one little niggle.

Thanks for all the pics of the "playboy bunny boba ears" and I understand all about the mytho line and what it represents..it still looks funny,still looks awkward but I still bought it.So im sorry if I ruffled a few members panties by saying they look silly ..because it still does BUT i still bought it.

I think his armor looks silly for such an advanced future (still wearing cloth). Also his rocket on his back (they have lasers in that time) but thats fett. Its just who he is right haha. including his eyes.

Open up Fett last night and yes he's awesome. I have all four SW Mythos statues and he's my favorite so far. Just amazing I can 't wait to leave work later and hang out in my collection room tonight.

I don't think you're following me, I have no problem with the mythos line being different to the screen characters, I like it in fact, as I said earlier that is what ultimately made me cave in and buy into the line. You can tell me the ears aren't silly because of the background until you are blue in the face... To me they look silly.. very silly. They look like they were drawn on by one of Boba's bounty hunting buddies as a joke, I'm surprised there isn't a mustache and a pair of glasses to go along with them... If they looked menacing like the eyes on an A-10 warthog then maybe, but these look like a marker pen after thought. I just don't like them. But again, I'm happy for you that you do...

i understand what you are saying. i felt the same when i first saw them. then i looked into them more and THOUGHT they were wolf ears and I wasnt bothered because the meaning of the wolfpack meant more badass than silly to me. then when i read they are actually eyes I liked the story more, so now they look mean to me. i get how they can be shocking and look as tho they were a joke done while he slept. in fact, that might make a better story for the mythos line, that han roofied him and drew bunny ears on his helmet and ran away. :nana:

Mine wont arrive till next week because it takes forever for sideshow to get stuff to me and with the holiday weekend..so with everyone that has it already does everyone think it s the best fett statue out to date?

Just displayed mine. Here is my review...

IMHO, it's a fantastic statue and kicks a lot of ***...with that being said it still cost too much. :p

Here's mine. Just about perfect. I have some small chips in the helmet.

Fantastic piece and without question one of SSC all around best efforts. Dare I use the word EPIC??

Sure!

It's EPIC!!!

Will post more photos with a review tomorrow.

Slight bend in that rifle on his back also, when it rains it pours with sideshow... :slap Looks awesome otherwise, I'm looking forward to having this one in hand. Are you getting a replacement due to the paint flaws? you may want to keep hold of your straight rifle if so.

Back