Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats to all of you who got him !! :) Thanks for sharing pictures !

I'm concerned only with the base on this one. In every picture I've seen, there are these tiny dash lines all the way around the circumference. Is that just an optical illusion of the photos?

I'm concerned only with the base on this one. In every picture I've seen, there are these tiny dash lines all the way around the circumference. Is that just an optical illusion of the photos?

Not an illusion, it's an actual painted effect. Of what effect, I couldn't say...

Maybe they felt the need to weather the base. :dunno

Nope... Base paint is the only issue I have with this piece. The worn metal effect is poorly done and forced. But man... The statue is great ;)

UPS just arrived with my Boba Fett! I'm at work and Im just chomping at the bit to see this statue. Come on 8pm!!!

Im thinking of getting this or the boba fett PF,FOR those who have both which do you think is better?

I don't have my mythos yet, but the pics look great. The PF is a great piece - my major gripe is the helmet. But if you put him next to the PF of Han in Carbonite, it just looks slick.

To choose one is a tough call, either way you win.

I don’t have the PF so I guess I can’t officially comment on it but if I were in your situation I’d get the Mythos. The PF does look fantastic but I like the fact that the Mythos is a little different. From the lightsabers on his back to the BMF gun to the story to the horns on the helmet it all just sets this one apart from the rest. The PF is probably one of the best statues out there but it’s also pretty much the same as every other one out there. I like something a little different.

Back