Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate :)

Its just I noticed a couple of sellers on the bay are decribing there's as exclusives, confused me (dont take much)

Well, its an exclusive in that its only available from Sideshow. There are no regular / exclusives in the mythos line... all you see you get (except of course Obi's lightsaber. :))

Mythos next to 1:1 bust is absolutely fantastic!!!!

Cant wait to have this set up..... Wednesday cant come quick enough

That is one nice collection! I'm jealous. They look great together!

got mine today! I wished my statue would be #239 but I got a close enough number,,,,#1365!!
great statue, no QC issues & the paint app is just great :) will post pics later

I wasn't going to get involved with this line but I'm quickly changing my mind.... Apart from the silly bunny ears Boba looks great! Might have to hunt Ben down as well.

This Boba looks fantastic! The best of the Mythos line so far IMO. I'm very tempted to order this guy and Vader too.

This Boba looks fantastic! The best of the Mythos line so far IMO. I'm very tempted to order this guy and Vader too.

I would order if I were you. This one might go fast when word gets out of the quality of this piece. It did not take all that long for Mythos Ben Kenobi to sell out.

I would order if I were you. This one might go fast when word gets out of the quality of this piece. It did not take all that long for Mythos Ben Kenobi to sell out.

I know, tell me about it! I just have so much I want to order / have ore-ordered, Spider-man, Gwen Stacy, and Mary Jane CQ. Plus Queen of the Dead PF, Harley Quinn PF, and the new Terminator PF. I don't know where to draw the line? And then I see this and he looks so impressive! F@*K me! :slap And I'm running out of room for this stuff.

1144 in the house, we had rain here too and I had to do a hold for pickup, so going to the car the box got a bit wet. He's gonna stay all snug in there for a bit though until I get the new house cleaned and set up...

Back