Star Wars Logo Bookends - Borders Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this item exclusive to Borders US or at all Borders stores worldwide? The store supervisor at my local Borders store doesn't seem to understand what I am talking about when I asked him about this, even when I showed him the picture of the item off my MacBook. :(

I'm in the uk, bought it online, used the coupon, and got the money off.
Do it online!!:chew

Glad you guys all like these. I will be displaying my set not as bookends... but as a satue unto itself! :chew

Thanks for sharing this! Ordered one set using the 40% off coupon for Rewards members. We might pick up another set at the store today.

I used the 40% off coupon---And my $15.00 Border Rewards kicked in today--Plus free shipping

Time to run to my local Border's to see if any are in stock.

Is this item exclusive to Borders US or at all Borders stores worldwide? The store supervisor at my local Borders store doesn't seem to understand what I am talking about when I asked him about this, even when I showed him the picture of the item off my MacBook. :(

According to the Borders website, they are only available online.

star-wars-bookends.jpg

The DVD's are standing in the wrong order :monkey3

No luck finding them at my local Border's... not sure if I'll order them online or not.

Well, as it says in the inerview, they're not expected to be chain-wide until May 4th. Some people are obviously finding them early, but don't give up hope because you haven't found them in your local store yet. I'd give it a couple days and check back.

Back