Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I just had a chance to watch the new episode and clicked on my DVR and had a good laugh! :lol

Cooku.jpg
[/IMG]

Sly Moore should totally be in the show.

No new episode this week, the next one will be on the 24th. Does anyone know how far in advance dialogue is recorded for voice acting in TV? I've been wondering if Ian Abercrombie's dialogue had already been recorded for the remaining 4 episodes, if Palpatine's even in any of them.

I'm guessing here, but I would think they would do the voices for the mainstay characters very early, maybe even before the first episode airs. I can't imagine they don't try to knock out some of those things while the animation is being worked on (what else they gonna do with the piles dialogue boards in the meantime). If they can't knock it all out in the offseason, then they probably still try to nail it as soon as possible to avoid things like this. That article about Sam Witwer voicing Maul came out months ago, and thats the last episode of the season.

This was a good episode but did anyone else do a major facepalm when the kidnapping attempt didn't work? So the bad guys are going to attempt a 2nd kidnapping between now and ROTS that will actually work? Why wouldn't they just have the chancellor get kidnapped now and keep him offscreen until ROTS?

This was a good episode but did anyone else do a major facepalm when the kidnapping attempt didn't work? So the bad guys are going to attempt a 2nd kidnapping between now and ROTS that will actually work? Why wouldn't they just have the chancellor get kidnapped now and keep him offscreen until ROTS?

because that takes out quite a bit of the hands on manipulation of Anakin by him out of the equation

I loved the jab at Anakin's skills by Dooku at the end there. It makes the ROTS scene that much better but now we need more Anakin in battle scenes to show the evolution of his skills between now and then

If Yoda or Mace Windu ever got off their high horse they could go fight Dooku themselves and be done with it instead of having Obi Wan and Anakin let him or Grevous repeatedly escape.

I'm guessing here, but I would think they would do the voices for the mainstay characters very early, maybe even before the first episode airs. I can't imagine they don't try to knock out some of those things while the animation is being worked on (what else they gonna do with the piles dialogue boards in the meantime). If they can't knock it all out in the offseason, then they probably still try to nail it as soon as possible to avoid things like this. That article about Sam Witwer voicing Maul came out months ago, and thats the last episode of the season.

I heard that almost all the dialog is recorded at least a season in advance. Apparently, next season is pretty much wrapped up and they're already working on the following season.

EW first reported in October that The Phantom Menace‘s fearsome, tattooed Sith Lord survived his vivisection at the hands of Obi-Wan Kenobi and would be making his vengeful return to that galaxy far, far away on The Clone Wars‘ March season finale. Now he’s getting the big screen treatment once again. Starting today, a special teaser of Maul in his raging animated form will play before screenings of Star Wars: Episode I — The Phantom Menace 3D in AMC, Cinemark, and Regal theater chains, among others that feature National CineMedia’s First Look advertisements. But before you open your wallet for that 3-D ticket, EW’s got this sneak peek for you first. Check out the clip after the break:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=g2XfYpD0dR0

His voice sounds so dumb to me right now. Sounds just like Starkiller and The Son. Also don't like the long horns on him like that. If there is a crackhead in the Star Wars galaxy...Maul looks the most like him in that teaser. I'm pretty sure he gets cleaned up after being discovered by his brother.

Wow. I guess the idea guys behind the show have just totally ran dry.

Kinda glad I am considering dropping this show.

Idea guys? You mean Lucas?

Kind of hard to bring back a character who was cut right in half...but when boss man says do it they have to do it. Other than that, the show is firing on all cylinders :dunno

Wow. I guess the idea guys behind the show have just totally ran dry.

Kinda glad I am considering dropping this show.

You will be missing out. The show rocks, especially this season. Maul and Savage fighting together is going to be SICK! Can't wait.

lol@themaulhatingcrybabies

Didn't Anakin lose all four of his limbs and then be set on fire? :cuckoo:

Maul's a badass. This is Star Wars..there's this little thing called the force...

So, I just had a chance to watch the new episode and clicked on my DVR and had a good laugh! :lol

Cooku.jpg
[/IMG]

That's awesome! :lol

I remember back in the day amazon.com had some Phantom Menace toy set that had Sio Bibble in it and in Amazon's description of the product it called him Sio Bubbles.

Didn't Anakin lose all four of his limbs and then be set on fire? Maul's a badass. This is Star Wars..there's this little thing called the force...

Fair argument although it does bring a cringing of this as a villain:

24199.jpg

Although I'll to see it but six legged Maul sounds sillier than Chicken Legs Maul.

Back