Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless of how well the episodes play I still think its lame to undermine the drama of the actual films by suggesting that the heroes in the theatrical releases were incapable of actually killing anyone.

A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.

Or something.

The animated series has better writing, character development, dialog and "acting" then anything we have seen on screen in the PT, so whatever direction Dave Filoni wants to take it I'm good with.

Ewan Mcgregor was the one saving grace acting wise

The animated series has better writing, character development, dialog and "acting" then anything we have seen on screen in the PT, so whatever direction Dave Filoni wants to take it I'm good with.

Ewan Mcgregor was the one saving grace acting wise

And not that this is really his fault, but I cringed just about anytime Obi Wan said anything in the PT. Horrible dialogue, ESPECIALLY Revenge of the Sith

the "greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy" not being able to find his punk son?

That's easily writable. Jango continues to be interferred with so his search for Boba is like a McGuffin or that Jango finds Boba and sees that he has taken up with lesser bounty hunters and decides he is no longer worthy of him and have him continue on.

It wouldn't be too hard to reincorporate Jango into the Star Wars universe if they wanted, I wouldn't even put it past LFL to say something like Boba is killed in his early adult years and Jango replaces him, never removes his mask to hide the age difference and the legend that was Boba Fett was actually the extension of Jango Fett.

He is an easy one to manipulate.

"easily writable" but not worthy of being written. there are a million better story ideas within the galaxy...

:lol Sure there are a million better stories to be told, hell a billion but when thinking LFL these days I tend to hedge my bets towards what will make them the most money first and what tells an actual story later. TCW is lucky that its moving into a place of real uniqueness whereas the earlier episodes felt like 30 minute long toy commercials.

for a dude that donated $175 million dollars to the USC School of Cinematic Arts, it's strange as to how Lucas is constantly accused of being fueled by money.

Love the clone troopers in this series. Now I need to pick up 1/6th figures of them.

I love the slight change we saw in Rex this season...shooting down enemies who killed his troops, etc has brought a whole new aspect to the clone character

He looks ok...the voice could be better though. Movie voice was cooler for sure.

It's awesome that Clancy is back for Savage though!

Sam Witwer?!? Why the hell wouldn't you bring back Peter Serafinowicz especially for a voiceover role?

Sam Witwer?!? Why the hell wouldn't you bring back Peter Serafinowicz especially for a voiceover role?

They can't bring him back. He was bitten by a zombie and he's running around England au naturelle looking to infect others.

Hi I cant seem to add any pictures they just come up real small. Ive got terminator, predator, star wars, master replicas, Nice pix of the optimus prime maquette. Add me on facebook if anyone wants to see my collection. Billy Costigan my pro pic is of the dodge from the fast and the furious. Look forward to sharing my pictures
Cheers

Back