Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (SPOILERS)

Well i see from some posts that boba was finally added into the show. Shame I missed pretty much all of this season. I had a bunch on dvr but that burnt out so I lost all of those, and then I forgot to reset the recordings with the new one. shame shame shame.

https://www.watchclonewarsonline.com/

I was quite a bit behind on this show, but got caught up yesterday. Still enjoying the show overall... I didn't mind the Godzilla (although next week its more of a Kong) episode, but the Bounty Hunter and Cat & Mouse episodes were very good.

Didn't really care for Senate Murders though... just a boring episode.

I am skipping all season 2 to catch it on DVD and watch it back to back!

i've been watching season 1 on blu ray, and i gotta say, it's friggin good. after seeing this show, the tragedy of anakin's fate is felt more. i was like oh man...this dude rocks, and it sucks what happened to him. didn't quite get that just watching the movie.

anyway, i'm really enjoying the series, can't wait to get season 2 on blu ray.

Zillo beast strikes back! was a awesome episode.

Watched at my brother house on HD and it looked beautiful.

Good little clip...thanks for the heads-up, Rogue Trooper...

Quite the thick Kiwi accent that boy's sporting, eh?

Really liked the scenes from the episodes...hope this one's really good...

I liked the score playing at the end and how Yoda show's how he can run faster than everyone else:lol

Just saw the UK airing of the next episode. Looks like they're giving Boba the role of the sympathetic character. I wonder if the UK will air both episodes back to back next week too or we'll both get the final episode at the same time. Can't wait to see what'll happen next

Just saw the UK airing of the next episode. Looks like they're giving Boba the role of the sympathetic character. I wonder if the UK will air both episodes back to back next week too or we'll both get the final episode at the same time. Can't wait to see what'll happen next

I watched it this morning. I enjoyed it very much. The pacing was more like a film. Made my skin tingle, it felt so star wars like. To me anyway. He didnt seem sympathetic, just "im here to do ONe thing and one thing only" he's out for revenge, not to be a cold bloded killer.

I watched it this morning. I enjoyed it very much. The pacing was more like a film. Made my skin tingle, it felt so star wars like. To me anyway. He didnt seem sympathetic, just "im here to do ONe thing and one thing only" he's out for revenge, not to be a cold bloded killer.

which is why I said he'd be sympathetic. You can see he's not out to kill anybody else but Mace, and he even showed more emotion in this episode than the entire Ep. II, you just know Aurra Sing is still helping create the "galaxy's most ruthless bounty hunter".

I was quite a bit behind on this show, but got caught up yesterday. Still enjoying the show overall... I didn't mind the Godzilla (although next week its more of a Kong) episode, but the Bounty Hunter and Cat & Mouse episodes were very good.

Didn't really care for Senate Murders though... just a boring episode.

Looks like you were as far behind as I was. I watched the last four week's worth this weekend. :lol

Things just kept coming up... but it was fun having a bit of a mini-marathon.

Last weeks was good too; nothing to amazing but a fun episode nonetheless.

Lately, I've been enjoying the visuals of the show more than the story. This show looks amazing in HD.

No doubt... I love the style and depth of the imagery. Some of the episodes are really good, but others are so-so. But, overall its much better than I would have expected and I've yet to have an episode that I hated.

I particularly love the space battles... the series is full of them and they are done very well :rock

I haven't bough Season 1 yet, but I eventually will just to see them in full 1080p.

I haven't bough Season 1 yet, but I eventually will just to see them in full 1080p.

I still need to get that. Sci-Fi channel went HD mid-way through season 1, so I can't wait to see the whole season that way.

I switched providers after watching the first CW episode and being upset by how awful it looked in SD.

The difference between what I saw in the movie and the first episode was very stark. But now, I love watching the show.

This series is so much better than the last and that's because they've got away from Anakins padawan I always felt it was been squarely aimed at younger SW fans with Ashoka, but now it's taken a whole new turn much better stories and more like SW of old, I nearly stopped watching part through season 1 but I'm glad I stuck with it.

Back