Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars Live action and Clone wars TV shows

What remains to be seen is if Gentle Giant will then steal the style of this animation to exploit their other licenses like they did last time (LOTR, Pirates, Horror, etc). :rolleyes:

In the case of POTC, Disney had already established a cartoon look for liscensed Pirates merch, although most of it was relegated to kid stuff like coloring books, t-shirts and such.
-theropod

There are some POTC figures out now that are in an animated style.

Is there a single SW fan not looking forward to this? I can't wait!

Here's the sneak peek again. :chew

What a nightmare no videos will play from star wars.com

and the player is only flash 9

anyone else experiencing problems viewing those videos ?

anyone any suggestions ?

BTW is the video in the above link this on youtube :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtaKAYNvv2s

while im on anyone seen :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMYcNRckO14

This is going to great, only thing that bugs me is jabbas son or nephew being kidnapped. seem like a starnge choice.

STAR WARS BACK ON THE BIG SCREEN!!!

yo MOONCAT... yeah, that is the trailer, but there is also a new behind the scenes up at the Star Wars site (with additional footage).

The Clone Wars into utube there you will get a couple of 3:13 length videos, its looks epic.

"Hayden Christensen, who played Anakin in "Sith" and "Clones," told MTV News that he hasn't been called to participate in the project, but expressed his interest to do so all the same.
<embed src="https://www.mtv.com/player/embed/mtv/news/" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="CONFIG_URL=/player/embed/mtv/news/configuration.jhtml?id=1581416&allowFullScreen=true" allowscriptaccess="never" base="." height="259" width="290">

"I'd be happy to do the voice," he said. "That'd be a neat thing for me to do. So tell them to ask me about that."
For fans of the movie trilogies, the "Clone Wars" series seems to be a minefield of potential continuity errors. Of major note is the appearance of Ahsoka Tano, a young Togruta, who becomes Anakin's Padawan apprentice. Not only is there no mention of Ahsoka in any other installment, hard-core "Star Wars" fans could tell you that, as he's not a full-fledged Jedi master, Anakin shouldn't even have an apprentice at all."

New pics from Clone Wars...

tcw1l.jpg

tcw2l.jpg

tcw3l.jpg

Yeah, but Ki-Adi Mundi wasn't a Jedi Master either, and he took A'Sharad Hett as his padawan...

Then again, look how that turned out...:(

Nice pics BTW...

Jedi Knights can have Padawans, too. Obi-Wan wasn't a Master until between AOTC and ROTS, and there are several other Knights who've had Padawans.

The problem with the character is that she's contrived and has been shoe-horned in. This will be made even worse if she's not killed off during the course of the show.

And poor Hayden and Sam Jackson... I highly doubt Lucasfilm is going to want to pay them to come in and re-record dialogue that already exists from other voice actors. It would be cool, though.

And poor Hayden and Sam Jackson... I highly doubt Lucasfilm is going to want to pay them to come in and re-record dialogue that already exists from other voice actors. It would be cool, though.

But they'd be foolish not to. So far, the only returning cast member is Anthony Daniels. To really punch this thing up, they should try to reach out to the original cast as much as possible. But then again, logic doesn't always apply... :rolleyes:

Both Hayden and now Samuel L. have publicly said they'd like to do the voice work on "Clone Wars". It will be interesting to see if Lucas takes them up on their offers and if they'd do it for a discount rate as we all know GL likes to do things on the cheap.

I would think it's too late, like Irish has said the shows are mostly complete. I don't they would go back and re-record voices they already have.

But they'd be foolish not to. So far, the only returning cast member is Anthony Daniels. To really punch this thing up, they should try to reach out to the original cast as much as possible. But then again, logic doesn't always apply... :rolleyes:

i think i would prefer voice actors! the more fresh blood Star Wars gets the better.

Back