Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (SPOILERS)

So I just skipped to see Ziro. Yeah, screw it. Its not worth streaming.

mr. excitement, not exactly the gentleman...

pm'd ya Glenfett

Gave it a second viewing yesterday and liked it even more. As ive already seen it i spent sometime looking at the backgrounds and extras and really i thought it was epic i scale.

Noticing all the aliens was cool and all the clone trooper getting taken out was really cool.

Really like the music, when the battles are happening there this cool rock athem going which i want to have a better listen to, first noticed it on the vetical wall battle.

Finally got some good Jawa action since ANH.

I figured that if it was split in episodes the lipot would have been great if it ended with the Anakin telling Ashoka that she might make it as his padawan.

Still don't like Ziro or the Sky Guy remarks but still alot more postives then negatives for me.

Which means I'm going to snap my own neck when I hear the same people ^^^^^ why George won't do any more Star Wars movies!?!

Can't say I'll be complaining if GL doesn't make any more Star Wars films. But I would love to see them if he does. And I have absolutely no intention of seeing this cartoon until I can do so for free. I do not find the animation to be a style that appeals to me and the clips, trailers, and spoilers have offered me nothing that I am interested in seeing.

Comparing this cartoon to an actual live-action movie is comparing the proverbial apple's-n-oranges's to me. Maybe you liked the cartoon. Cool. But people have different tastes. It does not make them evil. And it does not necessitate berating them.

Seen it yesterday. I wouldn't say it was great and I also wouldn't say it was terrible. It was ok. I don't know what the hell was up with they gay sounding Hutt. I also didn't know they used the Black Hawk Down soundtrack for the movie until I saw it. They really didn't but it sure sounded close. :lol

I might catch this in the dollar theater if it stays around that long. I don't want to pay $6-8 for something that was made to be free to watch on television anyways.

I took the kids on Saturday.

They LOVED it. Both of them.

I fell asleep.

That's right! I've been a "Star Wars Hater" forever! :lol

No, you have only just recently turned to the dark side. :lol

(In case you didn't realize, I was just laughing at you for exhibiting free will and for forming your own opinions)

(In case you didn't realize, I was just laughing at you for exhibiting free will and for forming your own opinions)

Its obviously good to have free will and form your own opinions but it does take an effort to make sure your newly established opinions aren't slaves of your opinions from almost 10 years ago.

Its too easy to say, "I hated Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, I might as well hate Clone Wars too", for example.

Its obviously good to have free will and form your own opinions but it does take an effort to make sure your newly established opinions aren't slaves of your opinions from almost 10 years ago.

Its too easy to say, "I hated Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, I might as well hate Clone Wars too", for example.

I agree. It works both ways, though.

That being said, I liked Clone Wars...a lot, and it wasn't because I like all things Star Wars (sans EU). I liked the animation, the character development was there, the dialogue wasn't wooden, and it showcased one of my favorite things about Star Wars...the technology. That is what got me hooked on SW when I was a kid: the X-wings, the Tie Fighters, and the Walkers.

But I didn't hate those. In fact, for a while I was known as the defacto "AOTC Apologist" on CHUD.com

This CLONE WARS is balls, though.

This CLONE WARS is balls, though.

In your opinion of course Carl and opinions are, after all, like bumholes...

I HATED Attack of the Clones when it came out. Indeed I immediately went into the next showing as I couldn't believe that I hated a SW film as much as I did.

But in time it grew on me and I now love about 4/5 of it (still can't get over Dexter & the diner).

Maybe you'll have the same thing with the series...

Back