STAR WARS: Jabba The Hutt movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a great date movie.

expect getting to 2nd base with this movie.

yesssir.

giphy.gif

Star wars = no lose situation for Disney....$$$$ no matter what

Uwe boll could make this film and it'll make a Billion$$

If they do this it's a stupid obvious cash grab and i don't care about SW movies that much

I just hope it's NOT a movie that shows Han dumping Jabba's spice cargo.

We DO NOT have to write a book or make a movie about every little off hand mentioned thing in the OT. Leave it be. Make an all-new adventure with some all-new little off hand mentioned moments that we never learn more about.

Yes we don't have to have EVERYTHING hinted at or talked about shown and explained- it's called LACK of ORIGINALITY

Lord all the Marvel and DC movies / characters are based of their comic book persona and stories and people find them full of originality......👍

It's the cycle of the genre at the moment....not a lot of original ideas your either interested in seeing the tales on screen or not.

Jabba doesnt even speak english, do they expect us to read subtitles the whole movie whenever the main character talks. I have no problems reading subtitles in foreign films but i dont watch those in the movie theater i watch them from the comforts of my home. Will disney just change his speech to english and hope nobody notices. Hell jabba cant even move without looking ridiculous and fake which is why GL cutt that scene he latter stupidly added in the extended cuts with Han and Jabba talking. KK has been smoking too much ****, or her head is getting to big.. much like what happened to GL

People don't have a problem with the new Planet of the Apes movies, so I don't think it would matter if they subtitled it.

People don't have a problem with the new Planet of the Apes movies, so I don't think it would matter if they subtitled it.

Good point. I watched that in the theater and really enjoyed it. I also told me wife that both the director and AS deserve oscars because they had people captivated with a movie that has a bunch of apes using sign language. The facial expressions and manerisms of the actors were top notch. If they get AS to play jabba and hire the director of that movie it may work

I'm holding out for the ice cream maker guy's movie. We all want to know what was in the ice cream maker and how he arrived at cloud city.

Back