STAR WARS: Jabba The Hutt movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they really did that, I'm sure Jabba would find out that there are no skeletons, which would create a great mystery. And of course, we would find out that they are not dead at all, having escaped at the last minute by. . .hiding under the sand or something, and are living on a remote planet trying to stay under the Imperial radar. Queue Rogue Two: Electric Boogaloo, where we get to see all the other Cantina monsters, Greedo as a novice bounty hunter who hilariously can't shoot very well, Ice Cream Maker guy as a teenager making his first ice cream cone, etc.

Galen Erso seemed like the type to cover his bases. I'm sure there's another clone or three of young Jyn running around.

Then they could have Jyn's clone accidentally bump into Dr. Evazan on *another* planet so that he can turn and say "you just watch yours--YOU AGAIN??" Which would probably be a really funny moment for the fans.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Look up Zero the Hut.

Edit....Ziro the Hut. Was in the original Clone Was movie....terrible movie and this Hut was clearly batting for the wrong team.

Ah, I forgot they released one of those at the theaters. I figure in the Star Wars time and universe, the sexuality stuff is pretty far out. Do we even know for sure that there are males and females in the Jabba species? Maybe they asexually reproduce.

Hasbro had been doing really well filling out our Jabba's palace and Skiff battle dioramas before they abandoned the OT 3.75'' line. :(

Wait, this can't be right. Kathleen Kennedy greenlighted a movie without a female lead?

In this movie Jabba identifies as a brunette British girl :lecture

The movie will chronicle the story of how the brunette British girl stole the cargo that was dropped by Han Solo so that Jabba couldn't recoup his losses. It will end with her clutching the leading male as they are thrown off the plank into the Sarlacc Pitt. Fans will be surprised with a final sequence depicting Boba Fett massacring a bunch of smugglers who tried to capitalize on the missing cargo.

The movie will chronicle the story of how the brunette British girl stole the cargo that was dropped by Han Solo so that Jabba couldn't recoup his losses. It will end with her clutching the leading male as they are thrown off the plank into the Sarlacc Pitt. Fans will be surprised with a final sequence depicting Boba Fett massacring a bunch of smugglers who tried to capitalize on the missing cargo.

If we get to see (1) Boba Fett in bacta tank recuperating from Sarlacc burns and (2) Boba Fett's snazzy house on Mandalore then I'm in.

Will it have a good space battle?

If we get to see (1) Boba Fett in bacta tank recuperating from Sarlacc burns and (2) Boba Fett's snazzy house on Mandalore then I'm in.

Kamino actually, though that will be the one planet in the movie that is not named in the subtitles.

Will it have a good space battle?

Oh yes. It will be Smugglers vs. Bounty Hunters in an asteroid field with space slugs snatching ships out of space left and right.

Back