STAR WARS: Jabba The Hutt movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mickey! Mickey -- they need you again!

tumblr_moyo3xxg0x1r3rloeo4_400.gif

No, that's Jabba's tail.

"Backwurds and fuorwurds, Backwurds and fuorwurds...."

My brother and I got a kick out of his goofy accent when we were kids.

I might be stating the obvious, but I highly doubt that this would be "Jabba the Hutt: A Star Wars Story" if it's true. The rumor probably started from talk about a Star Wars movie that would feature Jabba heavily, like the main antagonist or something.

I might be stating the obvious, but I highly doubt that this would be "Jabba the Hutt: A Star Wars Story" if it's true. The rumor probably started from talk about a Star Wars movie that would feature Jabba heavily, like the main antagonist or something.

Or Disney is taking notes from Sony and making movies about characters nobody will be interested in or asked for. A comedy movie with watto and dex would be a gold mine

I know I'm preaching to the choir but things are going to get stale fast (and I know some would argue that they are already stale) if Disney makes a habit of mining OT villains as antagonists. Vader and Tarkin both worked because they didn't come in direct opposition to any of the main characters in RO. But we need new villains like Krennic whose stories aren't already told. I don't want to see a bunch of OT villains in new movies when I already know their fate.

Give me new baddies who don't have script immunity.

Re: STAR WARS: Jabba The Hut movie

:lol:rotfl:rotfl

coming to theaters soon:

Nien Nunb: the movie
Max Rebo: the movie
dexter jettster: the movie
Bib fortuna: the movie
Admiral Ackbar: the movie
Greedo: the movie

expect a major plot twist with a trap in Ackbar's flick...

**** why don't Disney dredge up a remake of Droids for all that matter.....or re-shoot the christmas special.....

When has something like this ever come to fruition? I hope you all really don't think we are getting Jabba the Hutt the Movie

It makes sense if they're doing Han Solo movies and a Ben Kenobi movie.

Kenobi, Solo, Chewie and Lando have all been recast since the OT and some or all of them can be involved in a Jabba story. And didn't Ben already know Chewie before he met Han?

You also have Boba Fett and the Empire dealing with Jabba around this time. So it could have a huge scope and be Godfather-like.

I just hope it's NOT a movie that shows Han dumping Jabba's spice cargo.

We DO NOT have to write a book or make a movie about every little off hand mentioned thing in the OT. Leave it be. Make an all-new adventure with some all-new little off hand mentioned moments that we never learn more about.

Back