Star Wars in concert!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics. Congrats to all.

I am happy to hear of how many younger fans attended the event.

I am even happier to hear how amazing the saga looked in HD !!!!!!!

It will be a blast. Count how many toddlers you knock over at the event and we can all tally up our scores.

Ill be swinging for the fences. I just found out Im diabetic and my sugars all jacked up. I cant wear my glasses now so Im betting Ill be knocking them over and not even knowing lol.

I went to the Chicago show today! It was great! The orchestra even does the "THX" and opening "20th Century Fox" theme before blasting into the "Star Wars" main title piece. The United Center holds ALOT of people, and it was pretty full! My only real complaint was the price of the merchandise. I would have liked to have a souvenir program, but not for $30!

I'm resurrecting this thread for our brothers in Europe. My wife and I scored 5th row tickets for the Norfolk, VA performance back in November, and IT WAS AMAZING. A near religious experience, that rekindled our love affair with STAR WARS. Here's a shot I sneaked in during the concert:

Concert.jpg

If you have the chance to see this, by all means, GO.

I can't believe I missed out on this:monkey2 I checked the site, but it looks like it's only Europe for now. Any idea if this is coming back again to the US?

It is fantastic. I caught it around Christmas. Took my wife, and while she's nowhere near the Star Wars fan I am, she still raves to her friends about it.

I would have loved to have been that close! Great show, would see it again.

When i heard about this I was so excited... LIVE star wars music... (I love movie scores in general... and to hear the music from these films live?? with the screen and everything.... I WAS THERE :rock

....but then I saw how much it was... and we're saving for a bunch of things we've commited ourselves to during the next 6 months.

worst thing is.... it's playing in my city of Liverpool :(

I lucked out, there was a special on tickets in Dallas, TX on a deal through slickdeals.net. FREE tickets!!! Code lasted about 4 hours before they killed it.

I got 20 tickets and ended up making about $400 on the show. :)

My wife Tivo'ed a commercial for the concert. When she showed it to me, I started to get choked up, so she immediately jumped onto Tiketmaster. Somehow she scored 5th row tickets for $150.00 US. The concert was a 5 hour drive each way, but we had a blast. I'm very lucky to have a partner who loves Batman, Star Wars, Indy,etc. as much as I do.

The downside is that we've spent over 2k on Star Wars merch since Thanksgiving, having reacquired "the fever."

Star Wars in Concert is coming to Fresno in June! With family tickets at $25 each--I'm taking the wife and kids. That can be my Father's Day present.

It will be here in Vegas May 29th, tickets start at $25 here too; taking the kids for sure.

:chew

Getting ready to be blown away. I got my tickets for the concert in Madrid on March 20th. I will be sitting in the fourth row. :chew

Back