Star Wars in concert!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought this was kind of cool sounding but I didnt got to it. I would rather just watch the films and save my concert money for other things.

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Thanks, we did. It was awesome!

I posted more pics in our thread in the other topics section.

StarWarsNovember72009071.jpg

StarWarsNovember72009104.jpg

I went this weekend in Boston, the show was fantastic, just one complaint. Not enough Wookie! :chew It seems nobody has any love for Chewie, not SS, Medi and now not even Star Wars in Concert. They showed him maybe two times and only one howl in the entire show.:monkey2

Maybe they should have auto tuned his sound to blend it in.:chew Still a great show though. But now that you mention it, no one was even dressed as chewie at my show.:(

Yeah and to add insult to my own injury at the Fleet Center in Boston, the costume displays were scattered all around the arena and for some reason Vader and Chewie were on the first floor... and I missed them. :mad:

That's weird, here in Tampa they had them all together. I made sure because I went all over the place to make sure I did not miss anything. The only thing that hurt was the 30$ for the program......ouch:mad:

Yeah, the book is beautiful book, but still....30 bucks seems a bit much. I did not get a tshirt since they were like 35 to 40. I founf them cheaper on the website of the concert

Yeah I had to pass on the program, beer alone cost me $20 ;-) - was it worth the cash for the "book"?

They charged me $30 for the program in Manchester NH! It was worth it, a nice edition to my Star Wars books/Insider collection!

The show was TOTALLY AWESOME!!! At the beginning when I heard Leia's theme and the Duel of the Fates all the hairs on arm was standing end wise. I keep getting chills throughout the show. The screen was H U G E! With a beautiful picture, really made me want to see all six films on the big screen again. I almost forgot the music was live, they did a fantastic job! I was about 20 feet away from the stage, I could see all the wrinkles in Anthony Daniel's face yet, I keep looking at the screen! If you LOVE the films and the music and it comes near you SEE IT!

Here's a few pics I took:

DSC01384.JPG
DSC01428.JPG
DSC01369.JPG
DSC01349.JPG
DSC01346.JPG
DSC01337.JPG
DSC01344.JPG
DSC01334.JPG

i'm not sure why, but I don't think they set up the same costumes at the venue i went too. I didn't get to see the Amidala gown. :(

Any Toronto Freaks going to the Air Canada Centre Tonight for Star Wars In Concert?
Better question: Did anyone manage to convince their girlfriend/spouse to dress up as slave Leia for the event?

:( I have failed for the last time admiral:(

Any Toronto Freaks going to the Air Canada Centre Tonight for Star Wars In Concert?
Better question: Did anyone manage to convince their girlfriend/spouse to dress up as slave Leia for the event?

:( I have failed for the last time admiral:(

I will be there tonight with my wife...looking very forward to it!

I saw it in New York - great show. Lots of ANH leia's, no slaves though - way too cold this time of year. There was a couple dressed as Han and Leia and a guy in an amazing Chewie costume. Pics are all still on my camera.

I saw it in New York - great show. Lots of ANH leia's, no slaves though - way too cold this time of year. There was a couple dressed as Han and Leia and a guy in an amazing Chewie costume. Pics are all still on my camera.

Wicked!!!
So excited for this!!!
She is starting to come around to Star Wars. While I like the whole series, she is an original trilogy purist:monkey4

i saw it in Montreal... really like it.. and i'm so suprised to see people from all ages..

only negative point is the Art & Craft of Star Wars exhibit who was less than i expected.. no Boba Fett or Jango Fett.. No Maul.. R2D2

too short to pay extra money to be hot seat or platinum

but for the show.. awesome

I loved it. I took pics of the props after the show and crowd had subsided...security "kindly" asked me to leave 30 minutes later, so I am not sure if I saw everything.

I think a lot of the stuff were replicas rather than actually being screen used. Loved the new yoda in Ep.1 (about time).

Back