Star Wars in concert!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to dig up this thread guys, but just wanted to share this pic of the 3D-poster that I bought at the concert, in the frame a local shop made for it. I think it looks great :D

2pyaj47.jpg

Nice setup. Anybody know how often they do tours? I had such a great time last time that I'd really love to be able to go again.

i went to see it in CT a few years ago and it was great. I still have my zip up sweater I bought there.

Cool picture, DM! :rock:duff :rock

Nice setup.

Thanks guys! It's just my corner for the bigger pieces I have at the moment. I have the Limited eFX Vader & the Droids PF comming so I have to look for bigger displaycabinets...

i went to see it in CT a few years ago and it was great. I still have my zip up sweater I bought there.

I also still have the T-shirt and the big book that they sold. And it would be awesome to see the concert again, but than in a another setting with other musical parts or something.

Agreed, my girl surprised me with tickets a couple years ago. I didn't know what to think beforehand but I absolutely loved it. Hearing Duel of the Fates and Emiprial March in person gave me chills.

I had the pleasure to troop Star Wars in Concert a couple years ago. We got in early and were able to see the exhibits without any crowds, and then we became the stars for the crowds before the concert actually started.

It was GREAT fun.

Back