Star Wars: Force Unleashed....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stop agreeing with everything every company does! :lol

I'm not trying honest. :lol I was more just saying I'm not sure what the MP would be for this game. You only play as one character right? There isn't a sidekick.

I would have loved MP though.

I'm not trying honest. :lol I was more just saying I'm not sure what the MP would be for this game. You only play as one character right? There isn't a sidekick.

I would have loved MP though.

MP is easy. You're character list should be pretty much every Jeid/Sith to appear in a movie or the CW ( lots to choose from there ). Then have realistic saber/force power battles. No different than run and shoot, but with sabers in what would hopefully be a realistic manor.

Right I was thinking something similar to GTA 4. Would have been nice to have. I just hope the story mode makes up for it.

Checked with my Local Play N Trade yesterday ( screw Gamestop And EvilBastards Games) There is NO Multiplayer on 360 and PS3.
Their presale boxes show it as single player on those, and multi (Duel mode) on the wii

I doubt that really means anything. They had presale boxes last summer for GTA.

There's still 5 months to the release so there's a chance that there'll be multiplayer. But at this stage since they haven't said anything about it then I kind of doubt it.

More and more this game is looking like a missed opportunity in every way.

First, they hem, haw, diddle and daddle... decide halfway through production to make a different Wii version... and delay the game more than a year. This resulted in a huge loss of event status, as the game will now be completely overshadowed by THE CLONE WARS when it was supposed to be the STAR WARS release event of the year for the 30th Anniversary last year.

Now it's looking like the game itself will be lacking in certain areas that people were looking for it to shine (i.e., MP).

And because of dicking around with FORCE UNLEASHED without a solid plan in place, LucasArts now also has no game to ride on the coattails of the new INDY movie (the upcoming LEGO game, while awesome, doesn't count).

Someone should be fired over this whole thing. I'm serious.

The LucasArts folks could take some lessons from their Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm Animation brethren on how to actually be productive and set (and meet) a realistic ^^^^ing deadline. :rolleyes:

Well, the Wii version is being done by a different company, so development of that isn't really causing problems for Lucasarts.

The main issue was that the engine they were using is really hard to work with (their problem) and they had to delay to try and get it to the good standards.

Maybe they should have handed off the Indy project to another company.

They should have found a way to have the next-gen Star Wars game come out last year during the 30th anniversary hooplah, and then have the next gen Indy game come out the summer of Indy IV. The fact that it didn't happen this way: :banghead

They should have found a way to have the next-gen Star Wars game come out last year during the 30th anniversary hooplah, and then have the next gen Indy game come out the summer of Indy IV. The fact that it didn't happen this way: :banghead

You mean Lego Indy isn't good enough for you? :)

That's what I've been saying. A complete and utter lack of proper planning and project management.

I know that the Wii, PSP and other versions had 3rd Party developers but the truth is that all of that slowed down the project overall.

And to think that they actually started working on the next-gen INDY game a year before this one. I'm gonna make a prediction right now and say that game won't even happen.

It seems like a LONG time ago that I first saw those preview images.

default.jpg

Force Unleashed Demo for 360 and PS3!

VideoGamer.com conducted an interview with Cameron Suey, the producer for the PLAYSTATION 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. What everyone (well, maybe not PC gamers) will be happy to hear is that there will be a playable demo. No specific release date was mentioned, other than Cameron stating "We definitely want to get it out there." Maybe that will help in deciding which version to go with if you have both the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3.
Comparisons between the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 releases are inevitable. Although Cameron stated getting the game's Havok, DMM and Euphoria engines working together was "a little easier with the PS3," things such as loading time will appear identical to players.

Force Unleashed Demo for 360 and PS3!

VideoGamer.com conducted an interview with Cameron Suey, the producer for the PLAYSTATION 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. What everyone (well, maybe not PC gamers) will be happy to hear is that there will be a playable demo. No specific release date was mentioned, other than Cameron stating "We definitely want to get it out there." Maybe that will help in deciding which version to go with if you have both the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3.
Comparisons between the Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 releases are inevitable. Although Cameron stated getting the game's Havok, DMM and Euphoria engines working together was "a little easier with the PS3," things such as loading time will appear identical to players.
Umm nothing in the market place for 360.

Opps never mind its coming soon. Dude why must you play with people emotions like that.

Some time they get confused about what year the game markers are in.

Is the wait worth it...it all depends on the game and the individual.

Right now I'm kind of pissed at Lucasarts, first with all these delays. Then a few days ago they made up a lame excuse for not making the game for PC by saying that people with cheap computers wouldn't have the same experience (this has been this way forever, nothing's changed). And then the other day they gave another lame excuse for there not being multiplayer in the Xbox 360 and PS3 version because they're having it in the Wii and PSP versions.

So really, they aren't making it for PC because they don't want to and they aren't making multiplayer because they don't want to do that either.

I'm just happy we'll be getting the game...

AT LAST...

I should already have this game, but NO...

Back