Star Wars: Force Unleashed....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wii version does look pretty fun, but it doesn't have the Euphoria or DMM technologies. But luckily the game will be much cheaper than normal, (about $10 off normal prices for all versions) so it wouldn't be too unreasonable to want to buy both versions.

I'm at least getting the Xbox 360 version, might get the Wii version later. I just hope the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions have multiplayer.

Checked with my Local Play N Trade yesterday ( screw Gamestop And EvilBastards Games) There is NO Multiplayer on 360 and PS3.
Their presale boxes show it as single player on those, and multi (Duel mode) on the wii

Checked with my Local Play N Trade yesterday ( screw Gamestop And EvilBastards Games) There is NO Multiplayer on 360 and PS3.
Their presale boxes show it as single player on those, and multi (Duel mode) on the wii

Freaking figures. :(

Damnit!! When are they gonna realize we need an online SW fighting game. I mean jesus don't they understand the $$$ to be made there.

Bring on Masters of tera kasi 2 for Christs sake.

Damnit!! When are they gonna realize we need an online SW fighting game. I mean jesus don't they understand the $$$ to be made there.

Bring on Masters of tera kasi 2 for Christs sake.

Battlefront was good, but it left a lot to be desired.

One with lightsabers.:cool:

Blocks and parrys. Not the jedi outcast stuff either where you just swing and hope. Next gen lightsaber online fighting game.

Battlefront was good, but it left a lot to be desired.

Battlefront was ^^^^ing awesome!!! I had so much fun playing that game, especially on xbox live with my buddies. 1 and 2 were both damn good games. They really need to make a 3rd one.

No excuses, LucasArts. You've taken long enough (and with ALL of your freakin' resources). :nono

If this game is not 10/10, then some heads need to roll.

With no multiplayer it's already not 10/10.

That's pretty much what I was getting at. They've already dropped the ball.

I am actually lowering my expectations for the campaign game itself a bit. LucasArts does NOT inspire any confidence right now.

That's pretty much what I was getting at. They've already dropped the ball.

I am actually lowering my expectations for the campaign game itself a bit. LucasArts does NOT inspire any confidence right now.

Agreed. With no MP I may not even buy it at launch. I'll just wait until nothing good is out and pick it up used. What a disappointment.

No MP? That sucks but I'm not sure what they could have done really for MP on this game other than let people battle it out with lightsabers.

Knowing them they're probably saving the online for a whole new release...$

But i'm starved for a SW game so i'll get it on release. (the SP better be close to epic)

Back