Star Wars: Force Unleashed....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it still coming out in 2008? It seems like they just keep delaying it. From 2007 to early 2008 to Spring 2008 to Summer 2008. I will be happy to get it by Christmas.

...Doesn't say if it's co-op or truel MP, but that would kick much ass if we could run around lopping each others limbs off with lightsabers.
:rock :rock :rock

Yes that would be cool, I'm in. :rock

Although with this group I don't think it's lopping limbs off with lightsabers but more like "Dude, I'm so going to shove my lightsaber up your ass!". :lol :moon :lightsabe

Is it still coming out in 2008? It seems like they just keep delaying it. From 2007 to early 2008 to Spring 2008 to Summer 2008. I will be happy to get it by Christmas.

Well, it was originally like last christmas, now it's summer, but if they delay it until Christmas or next year it would make problems. They've already started to release merchandise for it so if they delay the game that'll cause issues with the companies making toys and whatever, so really they can't risk delaying it again.

It's funny--if you go to the site now and watch the trailer, at the end of the video it says "Spring 2008" and right under the video screen it says "Summer 2008." They can't keep up with their delays, lol.

Honestly, I would want KOTOR III SOOOOOOOOO much more than this game; I'm kinda of sick of the clone wars/clone wars aftermath. Lucas is shoving it down out throats.

That being said, I do want another kick ass Star Wars game, so I'm looking forward to it.

Quite possibly my #1 most anticipated game of all time. Right up there with Twilight Princess.

We can always hope for a cheat or unlockable!
:maul:lightsabe

Well, as a console game a cheat for dismemberment would have to be counted into the rating also, so that would be out of the question. With Jedi Academy (which was rated Teen also) the programing was there but you had to edit the game files to make it work.

If this has multiplayer I will SO saber your head off!

Hmmmm? I'm trying to remember what character went down like a little ***** in the Emperor's office...................................................

:lol Kinda set yourself up for that one Loki.

So, the TPB of the comic is coming out on Tuesday, is anyone thinking of reading it before playing the game? or is anyone going to read it at all?

:lol Kinda set yourself up for that one Loki.

So, the TPB of the comic is coming out on Tuesday, is anyone thinking of reading it before playing the game? or is anyone going to read it at all?

I'm goign to get the comic and the novelization and the game. So I'll be in star wars heaven come summer. PLUS, the 9-book legacy book series also ends in the summer, so I'll get all star warsed out.

This game based on what we've seen could rival GOW for coolest 360 game out there. I've got the Novel on order that goes with this just to see what might be different.

Also I look forward to seeeing what they do with the Indy game since its been delayed so long.

They're making an Indiana Jones game? Based on the movie or an original story line? That's exciting news too. This is going to be an awesome summer, great movies, game(s?), and books, and I'll be getting my Masters degree. :woo

Back