Star Wars: Force Unleashed....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, i know... but Palpatine surely has his finger on the pulse of the dark side... he has a connection with Vader so that tight i can't imagine him not tapping in (let alone another dark side force user not showing up on his Sith Lord radar).

Part of the teachings of the Jedi and Sith is a mental block against other Force users, if Vader had something he didn't want Sidious to know then he could easily hide it.

i don't buy it... Palpatine would absolutely feel another force user! he is a Sith Master! my bet is that unkown to Vader, Palps is fully aware and watching...

Sam Witwer is doing the voice work as the Apprentice. Looks like may have also been the character model.

If he looks familiar he's been on Battlestar Galactica :rock and in Stephen King's The Mist.

Last edited:
Sam Witwer is doing the voice work as the Apprentice. Looks like may have also been the character model.

If he looks familiar he's been on Battlestar Galactica :rock and in Stephen King's The Mist.

Yeah, they used professional actors for the parts and used them for motion capture and facial capture. Really cool. I can't wait to see how this'll end up looking.

i don't buy it... Palpatine would absolutely feel another force user! he is a Sith Master! my bet is that unkown to Vader, Palps is fully aware and watching...

i agree, it's what the dark side is all about....learn until you are strong enough to overthrow the Master so Palps would know/suspect and probably love it!

i agree, it's what the dark side is all about....learn until you are strong enough to overthrow the Master so Palps would know/suspect and probably love it!

He probably would. He predicted Luke was going to kill him and didn't seem to mind.

He could also be intending to let Vader do the leg work of training and then plan to steal his apprentice. I just wonder why he's attacking stormtroopers, TIE fighters, and crashing Star Destroyers if he's Vader's apprentice...

He could also be intending to let Vader do the leg work of training and then plan to steal his apprentice. I just wonder why he's attacking stormtroopers, TIE fighters, and crashing Star Destroyers if he's Vader's apprentice...

The only thing I can think of is that Vader is secretly training his apprentice to overthrow the emperor. he would probably need help in doing that, seeing as though he was a cyborg and didn't have as much force power as he once did

it rocks!!!!but we will ever see a game with the ``good years``which Vader had???i don`t think that he was always too slow...like in the duel with Obi into the death star...:monkey2

A question for the mult-console owners in the house:

PS3/360 version for fancy graphics and nifty physics?

or

Wii for sweet immersive controls.

or

Both?

This game was designed for the 360 and PS3 from the very beginning, so go with one of those. And since it's a multi-console release, I'd vote for the 360 version.

A question for the mult-console owners in the house:

PS3/360 version for fancy graphics and nifty physics?

or

Wii for sweet immersive controls.

or

Both?

Well, I don't really expect much innovation with the Wii controls. It's done by another company so it's not just a crappy version of the PS3/360 version. But hopefully it's not bad like the Wii/PS2/PC version of Pirates of the Caribbean was.

The planets look great Bespin, Felucia and wookie planet all look really good. This game might tempt me into buying game console probablie the 360 but then i'd have to buy a tv.

star-wars-the-force-unleashed-20080.jpg

id like a 1/6 scale figure with taht character whoever he is:D

love the costume

There is a write-up in the newest OXM and it does list that it has multiplayer.

Doesn't say if it's co-op or truel MP, but that would kick much ass if we could run around lopping each others limbs off with lightsabers.
:rock :rock :rock

Back