Star Wars Force Friday (Sep 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my Black Series Kylo Ren waiting in my Besta until he can be replaced by a Kylo Ren PF.

20904974570_7d37de3f97_c.jpg

I'm really bummed SS has no TFA PFs going up for preorder tomorrow, so it looks like he's going to be there for awhile. SS drops the ball with the Star Wars license yet again.

nada for me.. C'mon SSC.. show us at least a sneak or something in 1/4

Anybody see if the Disney store Elite figures are worth getting. How do they look in person

All in all it looks like FF or at least the midnight launch wasn't worth the hassle going to the stores.

Limited stock on Black Series
No Deals on any merchandise unless you spend a lot
No vehicles unless it's Lego

Picked up the 14" talking figures at the Disney store. :)
20150906_113255.jpg

20150906_113200.jpg

20150906_113053.jpg

20150906_113111.jpg
I keep seeing these and want to get them, but at the same time kinda worried I'm getting sucked into the hype. Plus I keep whining about the Stormtrooper design.... So why get it?? Haha

BTW, if anyone is curious, Sideshow have somewhat confirmed they're introducing Premium Format versions of both Kylo Ren and a Stormtrooper.

Their preview page for Force Friday includes mention of both characters and searching for either character in their database brings up a Premium Format product placeholder for each - linking back to that preview page.

BTW, if anyone is curious, Sideshow have somewhat confirmed they're introducing Premium Format versions of both Kylo Ren and a Stormtrooper.

Their preview page for Force Friday includes mention of both characters and searching for either character in their database brings up a Premium Format product placeholder for each - linking back to that preview page.

That's good news. I hope they don't feel the need to give the characters another large 7+ inch tall base, or feel the need to make them walking up or down stairs.

Two I would bring out too at first!! Hope it's true. Two I will try to own for sure!

Two I would bring out too at first!! Hope it's true. Two I will try to own for sure!

Yeah, I'd say so too. But I'll be equally happy if they were Kylo and Phasma, or even Kylo and some kick-ass N.O. character that we haven't seen yet ;)

Has anyone inquired Alex or any other Sideshow reps to get a better idea of when we might see Previews and pre-orders of the Star Wars Awakens pieces?

Hopefully before the Halloween event...

I'm sure we will see Kylo and a stormtrooper concept by the end of year from sideshow ...at least I'm sure those will be their first PF and Im first in line for them :)

Back