Star Wars Force Friday (Sep 4)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love for Sideshow to stick with PFs and Maquettes and Hot Toys work on the 1/6 items...

PFs I want (at this point) Kylo Ren, Luke and the new Stormtrooper

As for 1/6 I want Ren, Storm/Snow Troopers, Phasma, Finn, Rey w/BB-8, Han, Luke, Chewy and Poe

Here is concept art for a new Ep. 7 Stormtrooper Helmet: :rotfl

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't expect anything for a Force Friday from SS. Logic plays no part in when and what SS decides to release.

I doubt we will see anything from SSC ... and if.. its going to be anyway 1:6 toys.... so who cares..

I doubt we will see anything from SSC ... and if.. its going to be anyway 1:6 toys.... so who cares..

I agree completely. When a company doesn't jump on the hype that a new movie brings, you really gotta wonder what they are thinking - The Hobbit, anyone???

It's official, another big goose egg from SS:

Will Sideshow have any new Star Wars products revealed during the Force Friday Countdown thing that was in the e-mail you guys sent out?

We won't have any Sideshow products available for purchase on Force Friday but there will be a few new products from another company available.

Can we hope to see Star Wars the Force Awakens products by Sideshow during the event 'Force Friday'?

Nothing from Sideshow that day as our items will be not ready to go up for order. We will have items available in the future though.

We will get TFA PFs right around Episode 10 [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that is true, they are majorly dropping the ball.

It is true that they will not be showcasing anything for Force Friday and it is more the likely we won't see TFA products until at least SDCC2016. That's just the way Sideshow rolls! Movie releases, global events - it doesn't matter. SS does it their way!

yeah..as expected.. really to bad.. I dont know why they doing such a bad job in releasing products while having the schedule known for such a long time ahead .. They MUST simple not care.. I dont have any other explanation..

Well I hope we will have the HT 1/4 Vader going up for PO finally !! So wanna see more pictures of the final product !

I think it's pretty telling that they have to tease other people's products to bring attention to their own because they have nothing new to show. Their Star Wars line has been pretty dead the last year and what they have announced for the most part is of no interest to me personally. Come on sideshow. Get it together.

They answered on another forum that their TFA products won't be ready for FF but they hope to have something to show around the film's release date.

..but they have items in works and the license for TFA

..and SSC is asking what we want to see from them friday... ... :lol

Last edited:
some of my interests for a TFA pfs:

captain phasma (first chrome pf?)
kylo ren (not sure how they'll do his new saber)
first order stormtrooper

Back