Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the VanderStelt Obi print show up yesterday. Now I need to figure out a mat color scheme.

I came up with this playing online.
framedArt.jpg

Not sure yet though

Looks great man. I want one of these myself.

I have seen it first hand, not the canvas version but the paper one. If you are going to get it I would seriously get it framed by the guy who Acme uses , he does an incredible job and very reasonably priced for a custom frame job.

How does one get in touch with Acme? Is that his username?

Last edited:
thanks for all your help. I think I'll just go with the canvas stretched. That pic is pretty much what I was looking for. I would've loved a Boba/Jango in the same style, but Vader's just as good

Tim Proctor did this piece for me titled "Jabba's Gift." It's a combination of colored pencils, paints, and even markers. It's meant to capture the moment when holographic Luke tells Jabba that he's giving him the droids. It's a little hard to get a good picture of it, but this is pretty close.

tim_proctor_jabbas_gift_noborder.jpg

tim_proctor_jabbas_gift2.jpg

Hi, everyone...

I wanted to let you know that I've completed all six pieces in the Star Wars Retro collection that I've been working on over the last couple of years.

Each of these pieces will appear shortly in Topps' new Star Wars: Galaxy 5 series of trading cards along with a few words explaining the influences and inspiration behind each image.

One of these will also be the next image in the ongoing poster series I'm doing with Trends International, and I'd love to hear your thoughts which regard to which piece you think it should be:

walksretrocollectiona.jpg

Thanks for looking, gang!

Back