Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as the lightsaber piece goes... it's still in development but no real timetable right now on its release. I'll keep you informed...

1. Yes :)

2. We're not scrapping all character keys. It's just the end of the animated line. We're not necessarily through with the new Clone Wars series and there will likely be more character keys, just not in the animated style that Acme/Gentle Giant created a few years back.

3. Not sure about this, but I'll look into it for ya and report back.

Thanks for the quick replies swabie. Can't wait to see what Waggoner comes up with next. I hope he pops up at C5. I'd love to meet him in person some day. I'm also glad to hear we'll be getting more character keys and the lightsaber piece is still hovering around.

No problem, winter. Please make sure to stop by the ACME booth at C5 and introduce yourself :) I'm planning on going to the C5 Freaks party so I might see ya there too I guess!

If I started framing two pieces a month, every month... I'd be done when I'm about 70 - and I'm 36! (That's no joke.) And jeez... with Celebration V on the way... it's gonna get worse!!!! Thank goodness my wife is waaay tolerant! :wink1:

Now you can't write that and not post any pics of your collection. You must have some amazing artwork.

No problem, winter. Please make sure to stop by the ACME booth at C5 and introduce yourself :) I'm planning on going to the C5 Freaks party so I might see ya there too I guess!

Sure thing swabie. I'll be raiding artist alley first and then hitting up the Acme booth.

On another note, I wonder if the McQuarrie folks are doing another exclusive print for C5. Those were so hard to come by.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get a "All Guts, No Shields" by Cat Staggs?

Really hard to come by. You might want to post on rebelscum that you are looking for one. As a matter fact, some one just sold a set of this and the Luke rebel piece. But as stated ebay may be your best bet.

Now you can't write that and not post any pics of your collection. You must have some amazing artwork.

lol. Fair enough. Here's a cruddy cell phone picture of what's hanging in my office right now. Sorry... didn't have a better camera handy!

waggoner-vader.jpg

I see the Waggoner bug has bitting you as well. One of my favorite pieces of SW art.

Just had Katie Cook draw me a Jabba and Rancor---One of my favorite pieces already---Post pics soon:yess:

Agreed. The Raats piece is rarely up for sale, but it's pretty cool.

20070412_raats_2_bg.jpg

He also did an Obi-Wan in the same style. I don't think it was ever made as a print. I believe Steve Sansweet is the proud owner of the original.

Obi_Wan_Kenobi_by_Raats.jpg

Finally got this one framed:

P5088798.jpg

P5088802.jpg

The outer mat is black with what almost looks like glitter which I was afraid might not look quite right, but makes for a pretty cool star-field effect. I'll have to try and get some better pics.

Back