Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got it on ebay, although I hear you can get an artist's proof of it directly from Dorman if you email him through his web site, and this is probably the cheapest route. From what I understand, it was a sort of bonus print that he gave to people who preordered his other three Star Wars prints. The edition size was only 400, and it's rather small -- 11 x 14.

I've got several of Dorman's pieces on my walls - not that one, though. May have to track it down.

I had a few friends over last night and they had seen most of my collection before but they were blown away by this. They already knew I spent a lot on the frame but they couldn't get over how great it looked.

I really enjoyed this. where can I find more info about this. email me..

Finally got around to taking a pic of this Slave 1 print. Looks fantastic.

hunter.jpg

Better late than never - I just got my AH! Leia print framed...

leia_print.jpg

Can't really tell, but that's a suede matt and a metal frame. I thought it gave it a kind of Tatooine-y feel.

Original advance and one sheet for Wrath of the Mandalorian.

Hey, Gang....

This is Russell Walks, and I just wanted to give you a heads-up that my latest poster is now available for pre-order on starwars.com:

https://shop.starwars.com/catalog/product.xml?topcatID=1300264;product_id=1313246

imageload

I'll also have these available at the Comic-Con this year, along with the one that was supposed to be ready by last year's con.
Even if you don't buy a poster, it'd be cool to meet you - Stop by and say hi!
I'll be at the Wildstar/Tempest booth all weekend. (Not sure of the booth number yet.)

Hey Russell, thanks for posting - love the Saul Bass inspired SW art.

Feel free to post a new thread about anything you're working on.

Thought I would share a print done by Gary Tymon from the UK
Its my first of 5 characters in the same style Ill be getting from Gary
I had it framed with red matte and added nameplate. Also adding another name plate to the top with-The Chosen One
Thanks for looking
Sorry for the camara pic
0615092303.jpg

Better late than never - I just got my AH! Leia print framed...

leia_print.jpg

Can't really tell, but that's a suede matt and a metal frame. I thought it gave it a kind of Tatooine-y feel.

I really need to get mine framed at some point. I'll probably use yours as a guide as to how to do so.

How much did it cost you?

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

Some of these i really like ,but can someone explain to me how some of these prints 'on paper' are more than simply limited edition posters(for like starting at $125 )? I just dont think i can get past that , and the canvas prints are double that easy, hard to convince myself these would be worth that...

Back