Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Christian Waggoner showed this AT-AT Driver on his Facebook page.

waggoner at-at.jpg

These prints are displayed next to my EFX TIE Fighter. The McQuarrie one is autographed by the regretted artist himself - I have a nice history of correspondence with him and his wife Joan.

display SW art 03.jpg

I also have my last print signed by him the TIE Pilot chasing the Falcon, and I think I might sell it, wanted to have it displayed next to the other one, but wall space is limited :(

Autograph Ralph McQuarrie 05.jpg

One of my favorite threads on the site, so many cool images. Love the new piece furystorm. I was in awe at C7 of their booth. Sad to hear they won't be back and their website seems to only have a small portion of for sale of what they had in display.

My print for Peter Mayhew's "Standing In The Stars" sold out within 48 hours of the campaign's launch. Limited to 50 signed & numbered. I had 5 artist proofs (3 of which are left). The AP's are larger Giclee prints and are hand remarqued with a sketch of Chewbacca. Both the Kickstarter print and the APs come with an additional, smaller print. If interested in details, you can message me or follow the link in my signature.

13x19_172dpiSMALL.jpg

AP_3sml.jpg

FullSizeRenderSml.jpg

I picked up two Robert Bailey pieces, neither is framed yet. I'm waiting to pick up a third piece I like before getting them all framed together.

uploadfromtaptalk1435737347198.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1435737364222.jpg

He is quite active on Facebook (which is where I first saw his work) and has a online store/website. I'm hoping to pick up something trench run based.

Though I was very disappointed to miss out on this piece. Too slow!

uploadfromtaptalk1435744384160.jpg

Might be a silly question - but is his hand actually in all the prints as above?

They are original pencil drawings - 1 of 1. He does have his hand in all of his Facebook pictures which he takes of his drawings though.

Love the work! Wish I could have everything I want. If Chewie was my focus though, this would be mine!

Any chance there might be a left over of the smaller print with the droids? :pray:

My print for Peter Mayhew's "Standing In The Stars" sold out within 48 hours of the campaign's launch. Limited to 50 signed & numbered. I had 5 artist proofs (3 of which are left). The AP's are larger Giclee prints and are hand remarqued with a sketch of Chewbacca. Both the Kickstarter print and the APs come with an additional, smaller print. If interested in details, you can message me or follow the link in my signature.

View attachment 193564

View attachment 193569

View attachment 193568

Back