Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HigHurtenflurst said:
Sorry, actually referring to the print... From what I can see, these were very limited and only available at CIV, but do you know if there are any still available? On-line somewhere? Re-prints? Don't feel like paying double on ebay, but boy I sure would like to have this!

No reprints of these suckers.

Marc did not sell out at CIV... so I think there's a good shot the remaining ones are gonna be up for sale (most likely via StarWarsShop.com) very soon. Keep your eyes peeled!!!!!!!!! He also posts at GGC as: Wolfe Art Studio

Feel free to send him a PM over there.

Here's a link to all the images of the prints from CIV:

https://www.gentlegiantcollectors.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2267

Marc's print should be on SWS soon for $49.99, plus shipping.

Not sure how close he was to selling out, though, so if you want one you'd better snag it as soon as you see it on SWS (same goes for many of the prints).

IrishJedi said:
Marc's print should be on SWS soon for $49.99, plus shipping.

Not sure how close he was to selling out, though, so if you want one you'd better snag it as soon as you see it on SWS (same goes for many of the prints).

i've been checking a lot...i just know it'll go up when i'm not checking. i hope not though.

Hopefully, they will give the artists a heads-up on when they will be up on SWS and then, in turn, folks like swabie and myself can get the word out for others. Let's hope anyway.

P.S. - I just updated Jason Palmer's final print in my C4 thread. It was very, very, very, very popular!

PadmeFinished%20Lrz.jpg

Yeah. That is just fantastic. I'm not even a big Padme fan, but I had to go for one of those (and the book) just due to how ambitious it is and how beautiful the final print is. Plus, it's HUGE for an art print! 24x36. (Busch, Vanderstelt and Walks were that size as well) :rock

Trying to figure out if I want a black or white (or other) frame for this one.

oh man i want that padme print. how/where can i get one??

swabie2424 said:
No reprints of these suckers.

Marc did not sell out at CIV... so I think there's a good shot the remaining ones are gonna be up for sale (most likely via StarWarsShop.com) very soon. Keep your eyes peeled!!!!!!!!! He also posts at GGC as: Wolfe Art Studio

Feel free to send him a PM over there.

Here's a link to all the images of the prints from CIV:

https://www.gentlegiantcollectors.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2267

Hey, thanks a lot! ...I find it hard to believe that those wouldn't have sold out, but I'm glad I've got at least a passing chance of getting one!

What is GGC? Do you have a link or a name for that site?

Cheers
Hig

HigHurtenflurst said:
Hey, thanks a lot! ...I find it hard to believe that those wouldn't have sold out, but I'm glad I've got at least a passing chance of getting one!

What is GGC? Do you have a link or a name for that site?

Cheers
Hig
Did you try the link in the post?:D

IrishJedi

Did you get a premade from, for the Vanderstelt print or just an off the shelf 24x36 frame. I got one today and the print is about 1/2" to big:monkey4

mfoga said:
Did you try the link in the post?:D

Hmm... Lessee.... Is there an "I'm an idiot" icon here..... Umm.... or maybe "I'm visually impaired"..... Nope. Ah! embarresment! :eek:.... or, maybe :stake.... Oh, here it is! "Duh"! :duh

:duh :duh :duh etc.....

Thanks!

:duh :duh :duh

mfoga said:
IrishJedi

Did you get a premade from, for the Vanderstelt print or just an off the shelf 24x36 frame. I got one today and the print is about 1/2" to big:monkey4
Never mind, the frame I got was 3/8" too small. I got a new one and it fits:chew. I am off to put it up:chew :chew

I got everythingI have framed up.

DSC_7706.jpg

DSC_7712.jpg

Now I only have 8 more to get custom frames or mat for.:monkey4

damn that's awesome mark! I want that C3 Vanderstelt :(

By the way, those clone busts look awesome, but where's Gree?

nash said:
damn that's awesome mark! I want that C3 Vanderstelt :(

By the way, those clone busts look awesome, but where's Gree?
He is hiding on a different shelf. Now that you say that I might move the Stormtrooper over by the Sandtrooper and put Gree there. I might end up raising the print some more and put a couple shelfs under it for all the Clone busts with 6-7 more coming.

IMHO, the Vanderstelt print was in my top 2 at C4. His work is heads and shoulders above the rest. Each and every one of his human likenesses are dead on. When you look at other artists prints that have multiple human characters, there's always at least one or two that are off that distract me from the piece. This is where Jerry separates himself from the pack. I was fortunate to pick up his C4 print at a discount and I would've gladly paid full price for it. It is STUNNING in person. And his C3 print is equally impressive.

But the best print at the show was Dave Seeley's in my opinion. Even John Alvin agreed. If anyone has an extra copy of Dave's Luke litho, I would love to get it. That print on canvas had me ducking for cover. Plus, he absolutely nailed Mark Hamill. I loved that print.

I thank God and Mark for helping me to get that Seeley print. man It looks amazing in person, cant wait to get it up on my wall.

Back