Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IrishJedi said:
Yeah, between Swabie and myself I'd say we definitely have every print covered (and many of them twice over). :lol

Muahahahahaha... how right you are! Those are some awesome, awesome pieces IJ! Big :D :D :D :D :D :D from me on scoring those!

I spent a ton of money on art at C4. Like IJ, I spent more on art than on anything else.

I am finally finding time to catch up on some of the framing options now that my life has settled down. (My daughter's birthday is over, folks finally ended their vacation here in So Cal and my wife's birthday was today! Jeez, it's been a busy three weeks - including all the C4 madness! I'm seemingly bleeding $$$$ right now.)

mfoga... those frames look very nice. Congrats!

P.S. I will be keeping everyone up-to-date over at GGC in the art section as to what prints show up on StarWarsShop and anywhere else. As IJ said, I've been in contact with many artists and things are in the works for sure.

I really like that first one mark, whos print is that?

nash said:
I really like that first one mark, whos print is that?
That is Brian Rodd Star Wars exibit print he made for the L.A. exibit. I got it at CIV but it wasn't a CIV print.

I am going to HB after surfing to get my 24 x 36 frame for my Vanderstelt print and may be ordering a custom mat for the McQuarrie prints I am going to have them in a single frame.

mfoga said:
I framed 4 of my prints today. I went to Aaron Brothers to see what they had and got a bunch for %30 off. I spent a lil less the $50 total.:chew

DSC_7699.jpg

DSC_7695.jpg

DSC_7692.jpg

DSC_7703.jpg

i'm jealous you s.o.b. :)

swabie2424 said:
P.S. I will be keeping everyone up-to-date over at GGC in the art section as to what prints show up on StarWarsShop and anywhere else. As IJ said, I've been in contact with many artists and things are in the works for sure.
Yeah, I have been checking StarWarsShop daily to see if any of the prints have shown up. i picked up alot of the C3 prints from there. Here is one of my favorites:
dscf1306rh1.jpg

mfoga said:
That is Brian Rodd Star Wars exibit print he made for the L.A. exibit. I got it at CIV but it wasn't a CIV print.

I am going to HB after surfing to get my 24 x 36 frame for my Vanderstelt print and may be ordering a custom mat for the McQuarrie prints I am going to have them in a single frame.

I love that Rodd print as well. I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for that one.

Darth Loki said:
I love that Rodd print as well. I'm gonna have to keep an eye out for that one.
You may want to contact him I think they didnt sell all of them or even try the California Science Center. I know they were shipping them to people when they finishing the exibit they might still have some.

Collector Freak said:
Anyone here have a Vanderstelt C3 print?
For sale or are you just looking to see it? If you are looking to see it here it is
cel_three_litho_page.jpg

I want to buy that C3 one. how much was its retailing for?

nash said:
I want to buy that C3 one. how much was its retailing for?
Was probally $150 at C3. Now? who knows. I am not sure how easy it is to find now.

Back