Star Wars Fine Art Show-off Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are both awesome pieces and very tempting. I hope thier is at least a decent selection of SW pritns at the Baltimore Con.

Keep your eyes peeled on StarWarsShop.com, too. I spoke with Matt Busch last night (good friend of mine) and I know for sure that SWS will be selling his C4 print soon, and he said several of the other artists will likely have their leftover prints on there as well (unless they took the option of buying the leftover prints from LFL for themselves). So you will likely be able to pick up some nice C4 art soon thanks to SWS.

PosterBoyKelly said:
The hard part is picking and choosing here. So many great ones too.
Yeah tell me about it I finally had to say which ones do I really want and can I afford. I know some people were in worse shape then me , IJ Swabie to name a few:D

Yeah, between Swabie and myself I'd say we definitely have every print covered (and many of them twice over). :lol

For funs sake, 1. If you could only pick 1. See, I couldn't do more than like....5! If that, seeing that my money mainly goes to toys, but just curious.

I think my favorite is the Kilian Plunkett that or Dave Dormans.

Great stuff Irish! I don't have any fine art, but this is my one Star Wars "art" piece:
An original page from an Ewoks comic
uu.jpg

My mom actually has 3 really nice pages from the vintage SW comics with main characters and what-not (one page by Infantino). I have staked a claim to them once she becomes one with the force :lol

I remeber that from before that is still a very cool peice. I would love that.

I remember walking into the art room at CIII and wanting to empty my wallet and buy everything there.... unfortunately I was flat broke by then and could only weep and stare...:monkey2

DarkArtist81 said:
I remember walking into the art room at CIII and wanting to empty my wallet and buy everything there.... unfortunately I was flat broke by then and could only weep and stare...:monkey2
:lol I walked in and now I am flat broke.:lol

mfoga said:
:lol I walked in and now I am flat broke.:lol

You're telling me. I could have bankrolled a small country with what I dropped on art at CIV. :lol

Wait.... :monkey2

Nah.... :chew

BTW, very cool piece Galactiboy! :rock

Irish, are you going to have a Star Wars Gallery room or you going to have your pieces hung all over in various locations? A single room could look amazing with what you have.

anyone order the Redemption poster from SW.com? i ordered it sunday night and it still hasn't shipped.....i guess they would be busy right now though.

MaulFan said:
Irish, are you going to have a Star Wars Gallery room or you going to have your pieces hung all over in various locations? A single room could look amazing with what you have.

Well, I have to get my new place first but if all works out there will indeed be a Star Wars art room (with some select pieces displayed throughout the house with my regular, non-SW art).

That I don't really have a ton of the toys anymore and have been focusing mostly on props and art will be a huge help spacewise.

Vader AL said:
anyone order the Redemption poster from SW.com? i ordered it sunday night and it still hasn't shipped.....i guess they would be busy right now though.
No but I did order a badge set on the 1st and had on Tue the 5th

I framed 4 of my prints today. I went to Aaron Brothers to see what they had and got a bunch for %30 off. I spent a lil less the $50 total.:chew

DSC_7699.jpg

DSC_7695.jpg

DSC_7692.jpg

DSC_7703.jpg

Back