Star Wars Exhibit in Philly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture

Great exhibit, I went about a month ago. Alot of the vehicles are really impressive, and the lightsabers at the end of the exhibit still beat out MR... just amazing when you see them in person.

When do you see Luke's prosthetic hand torn up like that? After he gets shot in Jedi? Maybe a deleted scene before he puts on the black glove?

When do you see Luke's prosthetic hand torn up like that? After he gets shot in Jedi? Maybe a deleted scene before he puts on the black glove?

The sign next to it says Episode V but that must be a misstake since it didn't look that way in Empire. It has to be like you said from Jedi even though I don't remember ever seeing his palm that way.

I'm a little surprised that no one has mentioned the"live factor" of the exhibit. Specifically, the presence of the local Garrison(Carrida) of the 501st legion, who were present every other weekend for the run of the show( this schedule was the Franklin's idea-Carrida's members would have been there every DAY if allowed!). I think the smallest contingent had a dozen members; on opening day we had over 90 members, plus a large group from the Rebel Legion. Closing day there had to be at least 40 present. I was there 4 times myself, and had a blast each time!...PS

Awesome shots! Would give my left one to see this show.

Do you have anymore close-ups of the x-wing you could post?

Cheers!
Hig

This is the only other pic of the X-Wing. It was tough taken pictures with all the people, but my friend also took alot on his camera, I'll check to see what he got.

S5.jpg

Thank you for sharing these pics, sir! :rock

Got any other shots of props or vehicle models.. sabers, blasters, and other trinkets? Anything that may be a good product idea for efx to make!

Thank you for sharing these pics, sir! :rock

Got any other shots of props or vehicle models.. sabers, blasters, and other trinkets? Anything that may be a good product idea for efx to make!

Only took 1 shot of the Prop sabers, too much glare, because of the case. But I'll post what else I got in a min.

Is this the same tour thats been going around for a couple years? I think it got to Portland but never came closer to Seattle. I would love to know if it ever will... is there a site that has more dates on it?

Back