Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode IX - December 20, 2019

I hope they keep their mouths closed thru the entire shoot. Silence until like 6 months before it opens. And even then, just a murmur. I need a break.

Unfortunately, JJ keeping his mouth closed isn't something he seems well-versed on. He thrives on hype... and sadly, even uses lies to generate buzz.

Two big statements from Rian Johnson

"You shouldn't give fans what they expect"....yes that is right.

"You shouldn't give fans what they want"....whoaaaa, if you start taking away what they want to then you can't argue when fans don't take to the film.

What worries me is he has now got a whole trilogy to give fans what they don't want.

How about giving the fans a good movie?

This was awkward too.

giphy.gif

Didn't the movie come out last December? WTF are they still doing interviews for?

Daisy Ridley Wins Best Actress & her reaction to The Force Awakens - Empire Awards 2018

:cuckoo::monkey4

Two big statements from Rian Johnson

"You shouldn't give fans what they expect"....yes that is right.

"You shouldn't give fans what they want"....whoaaaa, if you start taking away what they want to then you can't argue when fans don't take to the film.

What worries me is he has now got a whole trilogy to give fans what they don't want.

QFT.

In other news, Rey is not a Mary Sue after all. According to TLJ novelization, she telepathically downloads Snoke's trainging from Emo Ren beginning when she reads his mind in TFA and again when they Force-bond in TLJ. Instant Jedi mastery Matrix style.

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-last-jedi-rey-snoke-connection/

So all those Force Sensitives before Rey were just waisting their time when they trained to use the Force. Why not just Force download the knowledge?

To all those who insisted Rey is not a Mary Sue. You were wrong because Lucasfilm just acknowledged that she was in the novel. Otherwise they wouldn't have come up with this ridiculous explanation for her jobber aura.

QFT.

In other news, Rey is not a Mary Sue after all. According to TLJ novelization, she telepathically downloads Snoke's trainging from Emo Ren beginning when she reads his mind in TFA and again when they Force-bond in TLJ. Instant Jedi mastery Matrix style.

https://screenrant.com/star-wars-last-jedi-rey-snoke-connection/

So all those Force Sensitives before Rey were just waisting their time when they trained to use the Force. Why not just Force download the knowledge?

To all those who insisted Rey is not a Mary Sue. You were wrong because Lucasfilm just acknowledged that she was in the novel. Otherwise they wouldn't have come up with this ridiculous explanation for her jobber aura.

You’re doing this again? Why’d you delete all your posts last time? And that other guy’s?

None of my responses make sense now. :lol

You lost me at:

I’ve been listening to it at work. Believe me - it does the movie no favors. I would go so far as to say it might make people who were on the fence go full Nope.

But I haven’t got up to these bits that Vaulty mysteriously deleted and is now back with.

Yeah, clearly that's the last thing that many "fans" want....

I feel the need to identify as a “person* who likes Star Wars” just to distance myself. :lol

*And my name is Anakin!

You’re doing this again? Why’d you delete all your posts last time? And that other guy’s?

None of my responses make sense now. :lol

Oh. I deleted a couple posts after a mod deleted the first one I did about this issue.

She's hiding out in **** Cheney's undisclosed location.

Back