Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we get a 40 minute space battle with a gajillion ships then I don't know that I'll care why they're there or whose call they answered, lol.

That right there is the only reason I have to see this on the big screen.

*PEW* *PEW* *PEW*

This is the only film I?ve been cavalier about reading potential spoilers for. Let?s get it over with. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ltN1aV9.jpg

That one shot with the Falcon is so Dense. I Love it :)

ohrai-artwork15.jpg

Tickets here just went on sale and the AMC theater is already sold out for both Thursday and Friday.

ltN1aV9.jpg

That one shot with the Falcon is so Dense. I Love it :)

That is quite the silliness image ever. Pack as many ships in photo so you can light speed a star destroyer through it and destroy the whole fleet. Plus just a random formation. Wow! Doesn?t even follow the rules of the Last Jedi.

Got tickets for the Saturday matinee with premium 4K Dolby Laser and Atmos. Don't need IMAX or 3D this time. And this should be my last preorder *ever.*

What what what no Thursday first show :gah:

Khev I can?t freaking wait until Saturday you?re killing me here lol

2:35 nice but it really needed to be 5 to fix everything lol

Kind of weird that JJ Abrams' house is under threat by a devastating (Palisades) fire at the exact moment that the TROS trailer is going live.

What what what no Thursday first show :gah:

I went full Bird Box blindfold to avoid spoilers for EG and went opening day but for TROS we're gonna sleep in on Saturday and then leisurely head over to the cinema, lol.

I can?t freaking wait until Saturday you?re killing me here lol

Two months to see this crazy finale to this crazy trilogy, lol.

2:35 nice but it really needed to be 5 to fix everything lol

Since we know everything won't be fixed I'm just hoping that at least half the movie is Rey sweating in the desert/working out in the forest with the other half being an absolutely ridiculous space battle, lol.

This is the most negative thread I've ever seen. I stop in here and there to see if anybody even discusses anymore, but sadly it's a bunch of negative people who will hate anything new SW Based on spoilers read and not seen in the context of the movie. Is this what fuels you guys? Hating anything that's new because old is the only thing that's good?

Jesus Christ I'm out. This forum is nothing but losers complaining about stuff they haven't even seen yet. Bye.

95805cb52c234d9c265bf7daabaa6d70.gif

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Oh man, I cannot wait for this movie! Its gonna be the best Star Wars yet! Disney has done amazing things with this franchise and I get hard just thinking about whats to cum. Star Wars for life, man!

Is that really better?

I guess the dude checked into the thread wanting to see this being said on every page

Back