Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knights of Ren might have topped Phasma and Fett's demise in ROTJ for biggest letdown for a cool-mystery character/s.

KoR definitely had a better final fight than either Fett or Phasma though. As brief as it was, at least it was a fight.

Which brigs up another RANKING!!!!

BEST VILLAIN FINAL FIGHT in the Star Wars (Palpatine) Saga:

#1: Maul
#2: Anakin playing at Vader
#3: Grievous
#4: Jango Fett
#5: Dooku
#6: Vader
#7: Boba Fett

Knights of Ren might have topped Phasma and Fett's demise in ROTJ for biggest letdown for a cool-mystery character/s.

Too true. And to think, RJ came up with the Praetorian Guards because he didn't want to waste the KOR.

:lol You said it!

I'm gradually accepting Rey Palpatine/Skywalker into my headcanon. Still doesn't mean I rate TROS very highly, but at least I can accept it as part of the saga.

When you consider JJ probably wanted a twist on the same level as Luke's parentage it was kinda inevitable.

KoR definitely had a better final fight than either Fett or Phasma though. As brief as it was, at least it was a fight.

Which brigs up another RANKING!!!!

#1: Maul
#2: Anakin playing at Vader
#3: Grievous
#4: Jango Fett
#5: Dooku
#6: Vader
#7: Boba Fett

1. ESB Luke Vader
2. TROS Rey Kylo
3. ROTJ Luke Vader / ANH ObiWan Vader

Honorable Mentions:

TFA Rey Kylo / TPM ObiWan Maul / ROTS Dooku Anakin / TLJ Praetorian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wild SW rumors being reported by the dude who leaked all the early TROS stuff. Kathleen Kennedy may have been banned from The Mandalorian set. Also rumored that Favreau and Filoni are in the process of seizing control of Lucasfilm and Feige may have ultimate say as far as who runs what.

Wild SW rumors being reported by the dude who leaked all the early TROS stuff. Kathleen Kennedy may have been banned from The Mandalorian set. Also rumored that Favreau and Filoni are in the process of seizing control of Lucasfilm and Feige may have ultimate say as far as who runs what.

I hope it's true but you never know... Although Kennedy's contract expires next year...

No, no, no... Final Fight = the last fight a villain has before he dies.

This is NOT just Best Fight in SW again. We did that game. (Kylo may count)

Oh ok...

Then...

1. ANH ObiWan (hero)
2. TROS Leia (hero)
3. TROS Kylo (hero)
4. ROTS Dooku (villain)
5. RO Krennic (villain)

Looks like we have a winner for BEST FINAL FIGHT in the Star Wars saga:

Even using (slightly modded) Wor-gar's definition: "Final Fight = the last fight a villain has before she's fired.":dunno

Sounds like Order 77 has finally been issued.:yess::lol

Absolutely agree. I've seen a number of Retroblasting's videos and while he has a cool collection he's also one of the most melodramatic whiners on the internet.

Then he should feel right at home in this thread along with the rest of you.

I like how sonic the hedgehog , a movie people thought was going to bomb is now being compared to Star Wars on how to treat the fanbase vs how not to treat the fans. Hilarious.

Thank goodness Star Wars has mandolorian

Yesterday I go to sit down right after dinner to enjoy 4K83 with my wife and son that?s when my wife tells me that she set up a movie play date for our son with his friends and their parents and we had to go watch......

SONIC :thud:

There are no words to properly describe my emotions last night while watching that that that movie no words.

No need to go to Iraq to find PTSD just go to your multiplex.

I had to go I needed something to soften the blow of my imminent arrival of War Machine and Thanos lol

You got a problem with sonic buddy? Cause that movie also was better than all the ST combined. Not to mention more positive praised.i wouldn?t expect a fan of rey to understand! Don?t diss my boy .

Ptsd is watching a beloved franchise make **** up on the fly with no solid story.

Dur I?m Rey Skywalker..... lol.

Don?t you ever diss my blue rodent speedy boy again in an ST thread. A franchise that has been quickly forgotten even in the positive thread.

Breathes.

Sorry

Last edited:
I like how sonic the hedgehog , a movie people thought was going to bomb is now being compared to Star Wars on how to treat the fanbase vs how not to treat the fans. Hilarious.

Thank goodness Star Wars has mandolorian

Only thing that's keeping the brand alive.

The dud of a trilogy has come and gone and already generally forgotten about. Even Hasbro primarily had Mandalorian products on display at the NYTF :)

Looks like we have a winner for BEST FINAL FIGHT in the Star Wars saga:

Even using (slightly modded) Wor-gar's definition: "Final Fight = the last fight a villain has before she's fired.":dunno

Sounds like Order 77 has finally been issued.:yess::lol

:lol

She'll rank, that's for sure.

But I don't believe the "banned from set" stuff. No one's going to ban her, like she'd come down there are start changing everything. I doubt she'd even begin to know what to change if she could. I'm sure she's friends with everyone.

I wonder if she'll be gone by summer or if they'll just minimize her impact and allow her contract to expire? Passive Disney, with a female on the plank, they are going to have to be very cautious with. Either she has to be the one that says "I'm leaving" or they'll just wait her out.

Only thing that's keeping the brand alive.

The dud of a trilogy has come and gone and already generally forgotten about. Even Hasbro primarily had Mandalorian products on display at the NYTF :)

When BB8 was supposed to be the next big thing but instead it?s Yoda?s offspring that is the most marketable Star Wars product out. Everything about ST was a dud. Only two people alone are keeping this thread alive.

Oh ok...

Then...

1. ANH ObiWan (hero)
2. TROS Leia (hero)
3. TROS Kylo (hero)
4. ROTS Dooku (villain)
5. RO Krennic (villain)

Mine might not be that popular then:
  1. Maul vs Obi Wan + Qui-Gon TPM
  2. Luke vs Kylo - TLJ
  3. Obi Wan vs Maul - SWR
  4. Luke vs Vader - ROTJ
  5. Obi Wan vs Vader - ANH

I just realized I enjoyed Obi Wan a lot....

Back