Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode IX - December 20, 2019

True true Chewblacca.

I’m just happy that he’s no longer miserable because you feel like you have been grossly disrespected and under appreciated and your characters legacy has been trampled and pee’d on.

File it under Great Recovery I guess lol

Why is he smiling on the set of another Kennedy produced SW movie didn’t she ruin his life or something?

Wasn’t that the narrative for the better part of an entire year?

th

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Man it’s sad to see how bad Hamill’s COPD is getting.

He’d doing a great job with his timing while talking but it’s just sad seeing him struggle like that.

Was he a smoker?

giphy.gif

During my previous lengthy medic career I responded to dozens of COPD calls where the person while still attached to an oxygen tank line would smoke while in bed and set themselves on fire ending their life or worse living with debilitating burns AND COPD.

Quite a horrific addiction although the pregnant prostitute passed out on a motel toilet with a needle in her arm and newborn still attached with the umbilical cord pre placenta delivery upside down in the dirty toilet in mid february at 15 degrees was also quite memorable and a unique addition to my previous PTSD lol

Last edited:

Oh and if he’s really throwing his garbage out in the street as described which i’m sure he was then you see why conservatives get angry and frustrated at celebrities for their double standard hypocrisy because i’m sure he got home and tweeted how the right wing is killing the planet.

Now am I saying his little garbage is causing fossil levels of destruction of course not i’m sure the city cleaners just picked it up and be done with it BUT you get my point, if you’re going to lecture others then you better police yourself really really good or else shut up!

Like dumb Brie!

dur dur i’m the first cinematic hero! :slap

Like ironwez already said give up your role for the original female CM then if you think whites are too plentiful, but then again Disney is as much at fault if not more than Brie, identity politics the wrong way.

But just because this happened does it mean i’m now going to all of a sudden make up lies and wish her movie to fail that’s not seeing the whole picture. I’m not going to wish death on an 11 year narrative journey i’m invested in!

And this is coming from a non conservative non liberal person i’m just a dumb individual that will never tolerate extreme destructive ideologies from any group conservative or liberal just give me affordable health care dammit and leave me alone lol.

I love Indiana Jones and Steve Rogers for a reason, i’ll punch the jaw of any truly destructive behavior including my own jaw when I begin losing my way.

Decorum > Greed

Excelsior!

Last edited:

the pregnant prostitute passed out on a motel toilet with a needle in her arm and newborn still attached with the umbilical cord pre placenta delivery upside down in the dirty toilet in mid february at 15 degrees

You need to write a cable series.

giphy.gif

During my previous lengthy medic career I responded to dozens of COPD calls where the person while still attached to an oxygen tank line would smoke while in bed and set themselves on fire ending their life or worse living with debilitating burns AND COPD.

Quite a horrific addiction although the pregnant prostitute passed out on a motel toilet with a needle in her arm and newborn still attached with the umbilical cord pre placenta delivery upside down in the dirty toilet in mid february at 15 degrees was also quite memorable and a unique addition to my previous PTSD lol
...and that is why I'd never do what you do.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You need to write a cable series.

While I never met him I worked in the same sector and era as the medic and irish author who wrote Bringing out the Dead that became a movie with Nicolas Cage.

Man i’m happy i’m out, started in a morgue then street then straight to home theater lol

There used to be this female MD coroner who joked around with the interns she would take the male testicles and slice them (as required) into half while staring at the male interns with a smile lol.

...and that is why I'd never do what you do.

nah anyone can do it.

This guy once got ripped into a hundred pieces by a locomotive and the coroner assistant asked if I could help pick up all his pieces since my actual services weren’t required so I said sure why not i’m here already on the tracks might as well make myself useful and 20 minutes later he tapped me on my shoulder and pointed at my boots.

I was dragging his eyeball around with the eye nerve attached to my boot like when toilet paper sticks to your shoes lol

:lol :lol :lol

Isn’t it funny how I went from making Cannibal Campout to 3 years later starting a career with real gore lol

Looking at your sig, it did occur to me. Life imitates Art.

I bet there were times where you were like: Oh man, that's so gross I should have used that in my movie.

Looking at your sig, it did occur to me. Life imitates Art.

I bet there were times where you were like: Oh man, that's so gross I should have used that in my movie.

At first when I read your post that I should write a cable tv series I was like damn Wor-Gar doesn’t believe me i’m just talking fiction lol which in all fairness to you it is the internet afterall so hopefully this helps a tad bit :lol

DADC71C0-5AE1-4C5A-8019-7735E3FC5502.jpeg

With the grotesque stuff you've seen I feel like you should be an entirely different person than you are. I suppose you wouldn't have done that job though if it would turn you into a traumatized wreck.

With the grotesque stuff you've seen I feel like you should be an entirely different person than you are. I suppose you wouldn't have done that job though if it would turn you into a traumatized wreck.

Oh gosh no the trauma didn’t start until I got married. :lol

At the time I worked in an area/station called “Little Ireland” I was the only olive skinned brasilian-arab medic at the station houses but man did I eat alot of irish food lol

That was back then it’s definately not like that now!

As a teenager, I briefly worked with a girl that did the same work as you as a second job, she was messed up in the head. I couldn't stand her but obviously had to tolerate her. One night after work a bunch of us were hanging out together and then suddenly she jumped on my back and started biting me. Later had the gall to tell management that I had inappropriately propositioned her, or something like that. Thankfully I had about 6 or 7 other people to back up my story.

What a nutcase.

Back