Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode IX - December 20, 2019

Do Rose-tinted glasses make everything look insufferably self righteous?

giphy.gif

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

So, love or loathe TLJ (or feel somewhere in between), with IX back in JJ’s hands at least we should find out what he originally intended for Rey’s heritage, the significance of Anakin’s saber etc.

Unless he doesn’t feel they need further explanation...

Star Wars: Episode IX - December 20, 2019

So, love or loathe TLJ (or feel somewhere in between), with IX back in JJ’s hands at least we should find out what he originally intended for Rey’s heritage, the significance of Anakin’s saber etc.

Unless he doesn’t feel they need further explanation...

I kinda feel like it will be very little explanation. They seem to have taken the stance that the detail most hardcore fans want belong in the supplement materials, comics, cartoons books (extra profit materials.)

The general audience doesn’t need an explanation of whats up with the Lightsaber, nor do they cars whom Reys parents were, they just do not care like the major fans do.

So the first footage was shown today for the big shareholders.

After Brie Larson i’m kinda looking forward to Rey again lol

So the first footage was shown today for the big shareholders.

After Brie Larson i’m kinda looking forward to Rey again lol
giphy.gif

I like Rey thou

No surprise and I could care less about them now especially with their silly groupie name lol

It’s half of Ren and Stimpy how can anyone take them seriously as villains.

No surprise and I could care less about them now especially with their silly groupie name lol

It’s half of Ren and Stimpy how can anyone take them seriously as villains.
I don't know, it's really no worse than a lot of names from Star Wars, you're just accustomed to those names.

As for whether KOR is worthwhile to pursue, I'll judge that when I see it. You never know, you may be be singing their praises come December.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don't know, it's really no worse than a lot of names from Star Wars, you're just accustomed to those names.

Exactly. When I first heard the names Kyle Ren, Finn and Poe I remember hating them. Made me think how could JJ and Kasdan name these characters such stupid names. Now they are like Han, Leia, Boba and Lando to me. Might not be as cool sounding (especially Poe...seriously I still hate that name I just don't think about it) but now I just except them and have said them enough they don't even register as stupid names. Kylo Ren I immediately thought of Ren and Stimpy....I hoped that was his non Sith name at the time.
Like the titles, once you get used to them they don't even register as bad. Remember Attack of the Clones? The Phantom Menace?! Good god I laughed at those [emoji23] okay I still laugh at AotC but that is for different reasons. And often mixed with emotions like anger and tears. What a piece of crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God, when it comes to stupid names PT wins hands down.

Dexter?
Jar Jar?
Ben Quadineros(4 engines)
Kit Fisto
Elan Sleazebaggano
Nute Gunray
Anakin Skywalker

All stupid names...

God, when it comes to stupid names PT wins hands down.

Dexter?
Jar Jar?
Ben Quadineros(4 engines)
Kit Fisto
Elan Sleazebaggano
Nute Gunray
Anakin Skywalker

All stupid names...

Thanks, I had blocked most of those from my memory! [emoji38]

Especially Elian Sleazebaggano, I mean come on, you're not even trying. That had to be the least clever way of red flagging him as a Alien Sleazebag.

Back