Star Wars: Episode IX - THE RISE OF SKYWALKER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode IX - May 24, 2019

Because December now belongs to James "King of the World" Cameron.

Not for many, many years.

By then, the Star Wars will be done, the Infinity Wars will be over, the time-traveling X-men will go to television, and DC will still be trying to figure out what happened.

The road will be clear for ... AVATAR-land. And Fast and the Furious 11.

Be interesting to see if they reboot the Indy canon. Not so many books and comics out there, so there may be no need. But I'm looking forward to getting the Marvel and Dark Horse comics remastered and digitized!

Grays will take over this thread soon. :chase

26d567cb3fa34155d8cb59c59432c9c7.jpg

Moving IX away from the December holiday season, eh?

That'll be cool to have SW in the summer again but I'm shocked that they're giving up all that Christmas box office in order to go toe to toe with other tentpoles. I wonder how long Episode IX will stay at #1?

It'll get delayed and I'm sure hit December again. Wasn't The Last Jedi originally slated for the summer too?

Indiana Jones 5 in 2020. What will we do now? I mean we were already doing the 'old' jokes back in 2008....

Maybe Indy is the relic being searched for this time around. Tie it in with the Mecha from the end of A.I. finding him....

Considering how much green screen was in Crystal Skull, they could just have Ford shoot the entire film in front of a green screen and deage him like MCU is fond of doing.. back to the 1930s we go!

It's like reading someone else's posts.

:lol I'm the same way. So much geek news flying at us every day, I can't keep track anymore. Is there a sequel/prequel/reboot of property X we loved as kids? Most likely. But I can't keep track of the details anymore.

tumblr_olnecfjGhR1rfd7lko1_500.gif

:lol I'm the same way. So much geek news flying at us every day, I can't keep track anymore. Is there a sequel/prequel/reboot of property X we loved as kids? Most likely. But I can't keep track of the details anymore. All I know for sure is that I'm not going to be very motivated by any of it at this point. Hard to get excited, with the overload of products we've had thrown at us.

Are these the aliens we'll get in the new Indy movie? So far, so good!

After Episode IX no more Saga films, ever. They can just do spin-offs every three years at the *soonest.* Make it so LFL. :lecture

After Episode IX no more Saga films, ever. They can just do spin-offs every three years at the *soonest.* Make it so LFL. :lecture
I initially thought you wrote, "no more Sega films, ever," which made me sad. Altered Beast the movie or GTFO, movie executives.

Back