Star Wars- Deleted Magic Fan Film

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crash1207 said:
I have the Holiday Special on VHS and honestly I watched it once and could never force myself to watch it again. I managed to watch 2 minutes of that streaming feed and had to shut it down. Pathetic.

It's only redeeming factor is the introduction of one Boba Fett.

I think I remember seeing the stills from the sandstorm seen. I don't know if there was more but what I saw was Luke and co. entering the ahngar containing the Falcon and his X-Wing after defeating Jabba. And it must have been pretty cool, because as I recall it was taken out because they felt it was too much action all at once and the audience would need a breather.

Agent0028 said:
I think I remember seeing the stills from the sandstorm seen. I don't know if there was more but what I saw was Luke and co. entering the ahngar containing the Falcon and his X-Wing after defeating Jabba. And it must have been pretty cool, because as I recall it was taken out because they felt it was too much action all at once and the audience would need a breather.

Here you go. This is a great site for all deleted scenes.

https://www.starwarz.com/tbone/cut_scenes/ep6/sandstorm_clips.htm

Thanks Batty, but unfortunately I have dialup so it takes forever to watch videos. Maybe one day I can convince the parental unit to go high speed.

elwood49 said:
1. Han Solo's girlfriend
2. Biggs and Luke at Anchorhead
3. Luke and Treadwell
4. Original production audio from several scenes

You can see it here:
https://www.pistolwimp.com/media/42183/

What the heck does Leia say after the planet gets blown up? And what's the dialogue under the duel scene with Vader and Obi (somehting about knowing only half the force)?

Sachiel said:
What the heck does Leia say after the planet gets blown up? And what's the dialogue under the duel scene with Vader and Obi (somehting about knowing only half the force)?

Yeah, that Obi dialogue looked interesting, but I couldn't make it all out.

A great deal of these deleted scenes are fascinating to me. I just watched that clip of the Sandstorm with subtitled dialogue, and it's very cool.

I'm going to explore more of that site later. Luke's outfit in the Sandstorm scene would have made an awesome SDCC exclusive for the ROTJ Luke.

Agent0028 said:
Thanks Batty, but unfortunately I have dialup so it takes forever to watch videos. Maybe one day I can convince the parental unit to go high speed.

How much do you guys pay for dial-up? If you have SBC/ATT, dsl is only $12.99/month.

It's not so much a money issue as leaving things the way they are is easier than changing things around.

Back