Star Wars Celebration VI

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darksider

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was looking for more information on Star Wars Celebration VI mainly if they have decided on where and when it will be. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot out there about it so far, so if you know or hear anything it would be awesome if you could post it here.

I'm personally hoping it will be as soon as next year, and Denver again would be nice.

"I have a very bad feeling about this."

Many of us who were at CV feel it would be fitting to stay put in Orlando. While it was sweltering and there was a lot of geek sweat to go around, the venue was pretty amazing with tons of easy access to parking, dining, and lodging. I don't know anything about Denver, but I too am hoping it stays in Orlando. That way I can visit my Mom who lives not too far away from there. Even though I live in Vegas, I wouldn't mind the distance of travel.

I don't think they will have another Celebration until the 30th anniversary of Jedi. That has been the standard it seems for the past two at least. 30th of ANH, 30th of ESB, and now...

Either way, I am going. :D

I remember, I opened a thread looking for information on CV about two years prior. Information does seem to always come very slowly or not at all until the real announcement. Then when the real time came, my thread was left for dead.

Wouldn't mind going to one of these someday. Maybe if they bring it back to the midwest like C-III was I'd be down for going for sure.

I am sure for in for the next Celebration. I don't think I can convince the woman to go or any of my other friends so I might have to go Solo.

My wife is pissed that we couldn't go to C:V so we has me looking for information on a C:VI. I wouldn't mind hitting up Orlando since we can parlay a WDW trip out of it as well but I will go wherever it is.

I went to CV because it was in Orlando. It was feasible for me and the tourist attractions around the area made it better for the family.

If CVI is held there again, I'll definitely make the trip to Orlando. If not, well, atleast I got the chance to experience a Celebration.

Loren....thread maker!!! Ur one of the cool kids now! :cool:

I hope it's not Denver...cuz I don't wanna pay a hotel again! :lol

Loren....thread maker!!! Ur one of the cool kids now! :cool:

I hope it's not Denver...cuz I don't wanna pay a hotel again! :lol

Yeah, Will was telling me how much fun you guys had at CV. Very jealous i missed it, so definitely don't want to miss VI. If they do have it in Orlando again i guess that would be cool, ill just come down and stay with Will or something. But i would prefer Denver only because its right down the road.

I wonder why they don't do it more often though (like a every year kind of thing) Move it around the country. I'm sure they would fill it up no matter where they went and make a lot of money.

Shouldn't this be in the Star Wars section?

I thought the Star Wars thread was for collectible discussions so i just stuck it in here.

I was looking for more information on Star Wars Celebration VI mainly if they have decided on where and when it will be. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot out there about it so far, so if you know or hear anything it would be awesome if you could post it here.

I'm personally hoping it will be as soon as next year, and Denver again would be nice.

It won't be in 2012 and it won't be in Denver. Orlando isn't a sure bet either, but seeing as CV was easily the most successful one as far as logistics, facilities, etc and that almost everyone raved about the location (despite the oppressive heat) they're really keen to do it there again.

Best educated guess... It will be in Spring/Summer 2013, with odds:

Orlando 2:1
Chicago 5:1
Dallas/Other 6:1
West Coast 7:1

It won't be in 2012 and it won't be in Denver. Orlando isn't a sure bet either, but seeing as CV was easily the most successful one as far as logistics, facilities, etc and that almost everyone raved about the location (despite the oppressive heat) they're really keen to do it there again.

Best educated guess... It will be in Spring/Summer 2013, with odds:

Orlando 2:1
Chicago 5:1
Dallas/Other 6:1
West Coast 7:1

Chicago 2013, make it happen!

I am sure for in for the next Celebration. I don't think I can convince the woman to go or any of my other friends so I might have to go Solo.

51ZdfQAAdeL.jpg

Back