Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Huge Announcement!!

I have just received word of 2 more contributors to our Freaks party!!

The first is ACME Archives Direct makers of fine prints and collectibles!!

https://www.acmearchivesdirect.com/

The second is Sideshow Collectibles whom we all know and love!!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/

Each will be providing a few items to give away as prizes. Thank you both for your very generous contributions to our party!!!

See you all there on August 14th where we will be having a party Sideshow style!!!

This will be a day long remembered!

Wow---this is great news
Katie Cook is Awesome---met her at a signing --Great person and artist
BTW---she drew an AWESOME Jabba for me--with a little Crumb

Blah! This is the same night as Last Tour of Endor at Disney and I already bought tickets to that.

A gold star!

Bam t-shirts!

Now how's my SW/BTTF mash-up coming along?

I would be interested in that too Bams :pray:

Damn....u want fries with that order?!

I would but I'm cutting down on the carbs... well after this plate of shrimp alfredo :slap

So.....I was talking to Karma on the XBOX last night and he brought up something that i was like ....O___O

He said that while I'm in the Speed Dating thing....what if people don't wanna sit at my table?!

I don't think I can handle the rejection.....especially from SW Geeks! :rolleyes2

It was a pretty funny convo tho. :lol

You're dead sexy Bam. You ain't gotta worry about that.

Plus you could just show up naked. :thud:

Ur right....boobies always do the trick. :lecture

:exactly::goodpost:

No worries Bammers, I will save you if you need it... but I doubt it.

Wow---this is great news
Katie Cook is Awesome---met her at a signing --Great person and artist
BTW---she drew an AWESOME Jabba for me--with a little Crumb

She is awesome. Can't wait to see her at C5.

Getting better every time I read a post here. Too excited! :D

Blah! This is the same night as Last Tour of Endor at Disney and I already bought tickets to that.

I opted for this instead. While the Endor thing is cool. This will be better in my eyes. Too many friends for it not to be.

I am also working on some of my art friends to see if they might be interested in donating to the cause. I will let you know.:pray:

Great score on getting Katie Cook to donate a prize! If any of you see her at CV, bring her cookies. Our garrison always brings her some at the local events we see her at. She loves all kinds and now she's pregnant.

Katie gave many of her pins to PIGGY that he wears (notice the heart bubbles)!

27828_428969420041_405169710041_5957352_4325391_n.jpg

27828_428969405041_405169710041_5957350_6290128_n.jpg

Katie also made this for me to give to my wife on our 5th anniversary (scanner washed out some of the color):

9719_1252849247130_1406509249_741302_1416274_n.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in less than 17 days!

Great score on getting Katie Cook to donate a prize! If any of you see her at CV, bring her cookies. Our garrison always brings her some at the local events we see her at. She loves all kinds and now she's pregnant.

Katie gave many of her pins to PIGGY that he wears (notice the heart bubbles)!

27828_428969420041_405169710041_5957352_4325391_n.jpg

27828_428969405041_405169710041_5957350_6290128_n.jpg

Katie also made this for me to give to my wife on our 5th anniversary (scanner washed out some of the color):

9719_1252849247130_1406509249_741302_1416274_n.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing you all in less than 17 days!

Awesome story and awesome sketch.

I can't say how excited I am for this party. This may be truly epic everyone.

So yesterday my wife was looking over the car rental info, and realized she reserved a car at the Philly airport instead of the Orlando airport.

Fortunately she was able to switch it and even saved $100. Disaster averted.

Awesome pics of piggy! :rock

So yesterday my wife was looking over the car rental info, and realized she reserved a car at the Philly airport instead of the Orlando airport.

Fortunately she was able to switch it and even saved $100. Disaster averted.

The Force is not strong in her.

Hey, for any of you guys or gals going to Celebration V, if Sideshow has a CD/DVD like in previous Celebrations, I would dearly love to get a couple for my collection! I would be willing to pay for shipping and a small compensation for your time! Keep me in mind!

Remind me when it gets closer and I will help you out...

Just a reminder as it gets closer. :wave

Hey guys, I think I'm covered if Sideshow has any CD/DVDs at CV, but I forgot about Gift Cards. I'm only interested in the plastic card (mint if possible) and not the actual code, so if there are gift cards (Dusty implied there probably would be) I would like a couple of examples of any new ones if possible. There might be different ones for the Star Wars Fan Club, the 501st or the show itself... they've done that in the past. I'd be willing to pay for the shipping and a little something for your time. Let me know... :D

That should not be too hard LC. ...

Sweet! Thanks... I'll try to remember to remind you as it gets closer. :google

Heard from Q that there is a new gift card for Celebration, so if you guys can get me one or two, I would dearly appreciate it! As mentioned, I only need the plastic card (mint if possible) and not the code. I can compensate you for shipping and a little bit for your efforts. Thanks!

Just a reminder as it gets closer. :wave

Heard from Q that there is a new gift card for Celebration, so if you guys can get me one or two, I would dearly appreciate it! As mentioned, I only need the plastic card (mint if possible) and not the code. I can compensate you for shipping and a little bit for your efforts. Thanks!

Who's doing the cards Cummins? I've been asking around the 501st and haven't heard a confirmation.

Back