Star Wars Celebration Chicago (2019) Exclusives?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang you guys are already hating on the movie based on a teaser trailer?

Looked pretty cool to me :dunno

I think the palpatine thing is just fan service. They are trying to bring back ot characters like lando and palpatine because of the revenue loss in terms of merchandise.

Kennedy's "let the past die" plan has backfired spectacularly and now Disney is losing cash on the brand (the only thing they care about). JJ is trying to stop the bleeding with blatant fan service and cheap nostalgia which won't work.

That's the thing, this wasn't planned...

This is what really demonstrates Kathleen Kennedy's incompetence and why she is not qualified to lead Lucasfilm. JJ just admitted there was no story map and TROS is just discarded ideas from 7. As bad as the prequels were, at least Lucas plotted out the trilogy on cheap notepads.

Are you surprised at this point? It's been the norm since TPM came out lol

3 good movies and 6 terrible ones; of course this is the norm!

Rogue One is legendary. Even the most hardcore OT only fans should at least acknowledge its greatness!

IKR the reveals are going slowly today but I don’t see anything from the new film yet :impatient:

I don't think Sideshow is even at Celebration. Hasbro already had their panel. I'm guessing we'll see some HT prototypes at SDCC again this year, and then most of the figure reveals will come force friday - which I believe is earlier this year?

Rogue One is legendary. Even the most hardcore OT only fans should at least acknowledge its greatness!

I think the best approach they did with RO’s idea was that everyone died so it never messed up the balance of history of SW in the films

I don't think Sideshow is even at Celebration. Hasbro already had their panel. I'm guessing we'll see some HT prototypes at SDCC again this year, and then most of the figure reveals will come force friday - which I believe is earlier this year?

Yeah Hasbro just showed old redone character lines . I guess Force Friday will be the TROS merch :slap

So you don’t like anything made after 1983. Seriously dude.... what are you doing here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same reason as you, to talk about collecting Star Wars dolls.

It's not my fault the narrative writing in these movies has been trash since '83. You may have low standards (and that's OK), but I don't. I expect more from the Billionaires that produce my entertainment.

Same reason as you, to talk about collecting Star Wars dolls.

It's not my fault the narrative writing in these movies has been trash since '83. You may have low standards (and that's OK), but I don't. I expect more from the Billionaires that produce my entertainment.
So I see you confuse low standards with differing opinions. How very interesting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

In a way seeing how this particular event is folding out..If I was a die hard hardcore SW fan, I think I would feel kind of cheated

I think this Celebration focused mainly on the unveiling of the new teaser and that’s about it

Sure the cast is there and some product is being unveiled

But it seems like Disney just took upon the fact to make money off of attendees rather than give fans what they expected from the past celebrations which is in a shame since Chicago is always a city that likes having big events

I don’t know what the tickets cost for this was, but I think the fans got screwed.

I mean Adam Driver didn’t even show up

Back