Media Star Wars BattleFront

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy a ps4 for this game if it turns out to have awesome multilayer.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

442px-I_jizz_in_my_pants_by_HOLIMOUNT.jpg

FINALLY! Hell yes I'm in for this. If it ever does get released. I loved Battlefront as a kid and I still own the games. It's time to get what we've been waiting for.:yess::panic:

Funny how SW:BF missed a console for 7 years. Then now hits back up for new one, guess graphics mean a lot to SW:BF. :lol

Funny how SW:BF missed a console for 7 years. Then now hits back up for new one, guess graphics mean a lot to SW:BF. :lol

Graphics aren't why it took so long, they were making Battlefront 3 a while ago, the main new feature was being able to jump in a starship and fly out to space for a space battle. When the developer started got to the point where they had to make the game actually run well they ran into problems which caused significant delays and ultimately Lucasarts was forced to cancel the project. They hired a new development studio after that, I don't know what happened there but nothing ever came of it.
It was always something that they were planning on doing, it was just development issues and probably issues with management that meant they never got to a release.

All hopes on this now that Hardline has interrupted my love for BF. Not that it's a bad thing to take a break from a series mind. I played the heck out of the original SW Battlefront, it was excellent online for the time. And the second was just as good. I'm really looking forward to this now. Just hope the change of perspective doesn't kill of the feeling the first two gave.

I have faith, if they can make something like BF3, but on a grander scale and really capture the feeling of the movies, I think this could be quite special indeed. I just hope vehicles are handled better than in the BF series, flight physics especially have been really poor so far.

I remember seeing the old leaked trailer for SW:BF3 before it was canned. It looked so good! I really miss Free Radical.

FR had the right idea. I have faith, but after they did MoH, I have my worries. BF3 is a great base for them to use off of. I'd like to see plenty of different soldiers and weapons. The thing is if they mainly stick to roots and don't evolve, it will suck. I'd hate for that to happen but it'd be like Aliens Colonial Marines. If CM came out 8 years ago, it'd be the best ****ing thing ever. But all the features have been seen from Cod, BF, MoH, Borderlands and so on. BFIII needs to be distinguished from everything else but still have homage towards the older entries.

frakking IGN..... a video for a picture :ohbfrank:

Concept looks good. I've lost interest in this game because it will probably be a cash grab series like MOH or COD. I could be wrong, I want to be wrong

Was this confirmed FPS?

It is a cash grab, the main concept was just a Star Wars themed Battlefield game. Not that that's a bad thing.

My only concern is that their development time is going to have been around 2.5 years, which means they're right at that point where it could release just fine without any big issues, or they could use a few more months of development to get multiplayer running well but will still be forced to release so they can get it out around the time of the movie release.

With how Bf4 has 64 players on PS4... imagine twice that maybe if they don't break the game. :lol

I don't think they need to to that. But the cool thing that was in the early versions of Battlefront 3 was that you could take a spaceship on the ground and fly into space for a space battle, the problem was that when they had to start making it work on consoles it was very difficult. From what I've heard, they're trying to implement that in this as well.

Back