Media Star Wars Battlefront 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish they would add map select or map voting. Cause it feels like everytime I play it's a sand map or Kashyyyk

Anyone else having trouble getting the latest patch for PS4? I'm itching to try the new arcade levels, but 1.2 never downloaded automatically, and I can't find anywhere to manually download it. I had no problem with the last update with the extra campaign levels, but nada for February's update. Help!

Edit. Fixed it. It was a space issue. Had to google a cryptic error code to find out though, I don't know why they can't just tell you to free up space!

You can go about your business. Move along, Move along.

it's 24 bucks atm and they just got of season pass/deluxe edition etc... it's just part of the base game now.

Cool...as usual...they change everything to make it easier after grinding through it all originally.

So if I logged in, I would essentially have nothing changed as far as unlocks go.

They fix Palp lighting through walls yet?

Jus started the campaign, it fills the void that TLJ left lol. See how simple it is to do a decent story?

Anyone not a fan of some of the restart points when you die.... Some leave a lot to do over

So, have we all heard the announcement? geonosis map, new game modes, dooku, grievous, and anakin and obi was as new heroes. Oh my!

OBI WAN THOUGH!!!! Endless onslaughts for me with obi on kamino. So many hours.

As it’s geonosis I wonder if it’s episode 2 versions of obi and anakin? I highly highly doubt it but, geonosis is in Ep.2 after all. Hopefully it’s both episode 2 & 3 skins? I’d love for them to make an Ep.1 obi skin one day to battle maul as that’s my favourite obi.

Yup it would make sense.

E1 movie Obi as a purchasable skin
E2 movie Obi stock costume
CW Obi with trooper armor as purchasable skin

Regarding Anakin E2 not interested only E3 but i’m sure it will be E2 :(

Looking forward to the Conquest mode with the multiple levels involving Capital ships....I think.

GG arm animations should look cool.

Plus Kessel in 2 days. :yess:

Problem is all media tend to favour Ep.3 looks for both anakin and obi wan, especially obi wan. He seems to be the most popular version of obi wan across the board.

I can see it being Ep.3 versions of all 4 new heroes. And only one version of each.

I hope we see gameplay videos or at least a trailer at E3.

My bet is Episode 3 for Obi-Wan, and Episode 2 for Anakin, maybe skins for the other movies.
My reasoning is that Obi-Wan goes up against Grievous and Anakin goes up against Dooku.

With the announcement of all the Clone Wars stuff, I'd love to see Palpatine get a Chancellor skin and a Jango skin for Boba.

tenor.png

Jango_Fett.png

Back