Star Wars ANH Han Solo Blaster prop replica review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me much longer than the advertised 6-8 week waiting period, but I did get it eventually.
. I wish he didn't take full payment up front for something that takes so long to come in, but it did come, and it really is a beautiful piece.

I completely agree with you. 6 months is a long time to wait for something promised in 6-8 weeks. I guess I can hold out. I think I am past the 180 days tha I can open a dispute with PayPal anyway. So I really don’t have much of a choice anymore.

I completely agree with you. 6 months is a long time to wait for something promised in 6-8 weeks. I guess I can hold out. I think I am past the 180 days tha I can open a dispute with PayPal anyway. So I really don’t have much of a choice anymore.

Hope this works out for you. I almost ordered one of these right about the time you did. Glad I didn't now. Usually too much risk with custom stuff for me. Jazzinc dioramas are my new weakness though, and Joost always delivers!

Hope this works out for you. I almost ordered one of these right about the time you did. Glad I didn't now. Usually too much risk with custom stuff for me. Jazzinc dioramas are my new weakness though, and Joost always delivers!

If you're interested in a MR ESB Han Blaster instead, hit me up. I might be letting mine go soon.

Thanks. You are right. I have a few orders like this that I don’t know if I will ever see what I bought.

If you're interested in a MR ESB Han Blaster instead, hit me up. I might be letting mine go soon.

I thought about it a bit but I'm going to pass, thanks for the offer though. I decided not to collect 1:1 props anymore, I only have a couple lightsaber hilts and I may sell those off. Too many irons in the fire:)

I thought about it a bit but I'm going to pass, thanks for the offer though. I decided not to collect 1:1 props anymore, I only have a couple lightsaber hilts and I may sell those off. Too many irons in the fire:)

No problem, I only have a few 1:1 as well, but I have the Luke and Han ESB blasters and they're too similar. Annoyingly I prefer the Luke blaster aesthetically, as who really cares about Luke having a blaster.

Back