Star Wars ANH Han Solo Blaster prop replica review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my stand from eBay last week and it looks great!. But I also found the one support for the grip loop was very tight but I managed to get it in.

It does feel slightly flimsy because of the thinness of the plexiglass, but it seems to hold fine.

Now I just have to find a place to display it!

For those who got theirs, did they send an email, and tracking number when they shipped out the blaster? Just curious as I usually choose to pick up pricey packages like this at a UPS processing plant that's near my work.

For those who got theirs, did they send an email, and tracking number when they shipped out the blaster? Just curious as I usually choose to pick up pricey packages like this at a UPS processing plant that's near my work.

Yes they do mate.

Got my stand from eBay last week and it looks great!. But I also found the one support for the grip loop was very tight but I managed to get it in.

It does feel slightly flimsy because of the thinness of the plexiglass, but it seems to hold fine.

Now I just have to find a place to display it!

Did you purchase the bull barrel type stand?

Did you purchase the bull barrel type stand?

Yes, I did. The front support for the barrel is hexagon-ed to fit the bull barrel. But I can see it probably would not make any difference which kind you get. You can't really see what's going on down there once the gun is in. So if there's a slight gap from the rounded Denix type of support, you would never see it.

Yes, I did. The front support for the barrel is hexagon-ed to fit the bull barrel. But I can see it probably would not make any difference which kind you get. You can't really see what's going on down there once the gun is in. So if there's a slight gap from the rounded Denix type of support, you would never see it.

Thank you.

Being in Australia makes getting one of these nigh on impossible, due to our import laws. Which is a damn shame, as I'd sell almost anything in my collection to have a great version of Han's Blaster on the shelf. Unfortunately I'm stuck having to admire this from afar.

Le sigh.

Homergif.gif

So uh... Still waiting... Ordered on March 15th. Guess I'll just wait some more. Anyone else still waiting this long?

I was wondering when wait times would go up... No reason to worry I think, for likely reason check out the articles that were written at major sites like Gizmodo and elsewhere. I'm sure they boosted sales.

I ordered on March 12th and mine came yesterday. I love it! Everyone mentioned the weight but I was still surprised. I picked up the stand from eBay with the denix support and it fits perfectly.

IMG_0188.jpg

Being in Australia makes getting one of these nigh on impossible, due to our import laws. Which is a damn shame, as I'd sell almost anything in my collection to have a great version of Han's Blaster on the shelf. Unfortunately I'm stuck having to admire this from afar.

Le sigh.

But think of how safe you are. I mean, every criminal who wants one can get a real gun pretty easily, but your toy can be DEADLY!

Homergif.gif

So uh... Still waiting... Ordered on March 15th. Guess I'll just wait some more. Anyone else still waiting this long?

It's right at 9 weeks for me right now. I sent them a quick email to see if there was a status update. They got right back to me and said that there was a delay in getting the base guns (already referenced several posts ago, I believe), and then Todd had had to redesign a few of his tools because of some minor changes to the base gun. The lady said that all that's been done now, so they should be rolling out more guns really soon. She said mine should be able to ship in 2-3 more weeks.

Looking forward to getting it in.

Sucks that you guys have to wait so long. Glad it seems to be moving along now!

We have Mike to blame for his great review that made us all rush to order the blaster and create this backup! ;)

(Seriously though. I'm positive Todd saw a huge spike in sales thanks to that review!)

We have Mike to blame for his great review that made us all rush to order the blaster and create this backup! ;)

(Seriously though. I'm positive Todd saw a huge spike in sales thanks to that review!)

I've little doubt that great reviews like Mike's help push sales of these high end collectibles. And in the case of this blaster, I didn't even know it existed before Mike's review. I have used reviews to help me make a decision about spending the money on a certain figure or statue, but this was the first time a review actually keyed me into something I didn't know I needed!

Same with me. I had actually been keeping an eye on this part of the forum that I normally don't frequent, hoping to see news that a new Han blaster was going to be made. I was surprised to see Mike's post and link to his review since I hadn't heard anything about the blaster prior to that, and part of me feared that I might be too late and the blaster was already sold out!

So after a week or two of hemming and hawing, I took the plunge. And I absolutely don't regret it for a moment! That blaster is a thing of beauty! You will love it!

Have to agree with you guys, it was the review that made me get this and now I have it in hand I hope they can do others.

Back