Star Wars ANH Han Solo Blaster prop replica review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How long did it take for them to get the product to you? and what kind of packaging did it come in?

They shipped it out 6 weeks to the day that I placed the order. As a matter of fact, the day before I got the shipping notice I was thinking of writing an email to get a status on my order! Once it shipped it was a full week (from CA to NJ) via UPS Ground.

And the packaging was a bit light, although it seemed to do the job. Just some crumpled up paper, some bubble wrap and a small empty box all loosely placed in the box. The blaster itself was in a clear plastic bag with some small thin padded plastic sleeve things (like from a padded envelope or something) on both ends of the scope. I’m very surprised it arrived undamaged!

Happy to hear others are getting theirs. I ordered mine about a month ago, so probably another couple weeks if the six weeks hold true. Can't come soon enough.

It's coming upto 7 weeks since I ordered mine and heard nothing yet.

I would definitely email them. It sounds like you ordered yours right around the same time I did. Did you get the weathered version? If you did, that might account for the extra week?

I would definitely email them. It sounds like you ordered yours right around the same time I did. Did you get the weathered version? If you did, that might account for the extra week?

I dropped them an email and fair play they emailed back within an hour. They said the weathered version does take a bit longer as you rightly said and mine will be send out this week. Happy days.

I ordered mine on Feb 17th and got it on April 12th. Longer than 6 weeks but it was flawless when it arrived.

There have been a lot of new discoveries since the MR versions 1.0 and 1.1 came out. Things have been identified and measurements have been recalculated on the Replicating Props Forum (therpf.com) that Todd has obviously paid attention to. The underside of the bull barrel being flat and the antenna "greeblies" being identified have been new discoveries since then as well as the knurling on the flash hider.

I like it MUCH more than the MR version (which seemed kind of "toy-like" to me) and you can not beat the price with a stick!

You get your Graflex yet? Or is that on hold in favor of this?

You know I've been mulling over the Graflex, but then I saw this... so yeah, it's on hold for now. Besides, “Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”

You know I've been mulling over the Graflex, but then I saw this... so yeah, it's on hold for now. Besides, “Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”

Heh, ancient weapons for me every time. Can't say I blame you though. This blaster is gorgeous. Thinking about cancelling some pre-orders to make way for one these.

Heh, ancient weapons for me every time. Can't say I blame you though. This blaster is gorgeous. Thinking about cancelling some pre-orders to make way for one these.

Carry both if you can afford it! Unfortunately I can't at the moment. :D

The Graflex and DL-44 are the ONLY props I've ever wanted to represent Star Wars. Trust me, they look EPIC on the shelf!

The Graflex and DL-44 are the ONLY props I've ever wanted to represent Star Wars. Trust me, they look EPIC on the shelf!

Damn straight! Those are the only things I would ever need from SW. :hi5:

Sadly I don't have a Graflex. I had to settle for an Anakin Master Replicas lightsaber.

BTW, any recommendations for some kind of stand for the blaster? I've been looking online and the options are either a flimsy looking plexi bases, or heavy wood bases.

Careful! When I started collecting prop replicas I thought I would only need 3 helmets to represent the OT: Stormtrooper for ANH, Boba Fett for ESB, and a Scout Trooper lid for ROTJ (always one of my favorites.)

Instead, the first thing I bought was a Vader helmet. Still don't have a Fett yet, but somehow about a dozen others have ended up in my house, with more on the way... Along with a few lightsabers, and a couple blasters....... :lol

Even I as an only OT Imperial collector I own a genuine Graflex conversion. It is a great piece to hold.

Careful! When I started collecting prop replicas I thought I would only need 3 helmets to represent the OT: Stormtrooper for ANH, Boba Fett for ESB, and a Scout Trooper lid for ROTJ (always one of my favorites.)

Instead, the first thing I bought was a Vader helmet. Still don't have a Fett yet, but somehow about a dozen others have ended up in my house, with more on the way... Along with a few lightsabers, and a couple blasters....... :lol

What Stormtrooper did you get? I've given up hope eFX will ever do a Legend version, so I'm on the lookout for a good hero helmet.

Back