Star Wars 12" High Res Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think these high res pics or large upclose pics people post steer peoples opinons in the wrong direction. If a 2" face is blown up to 12" on a computer screen, you are going to see flaws. Just like how you would make out those ugly stretch marks on Jessica Simpsons boob.

Looking at my SW shelf from a few feet away, they all look dead on.

UMRebel said:
Thanks for the Qui-Gon and Plo Koon Pics. I really appreciate it. Are there high res production pics of Mace, Han, Anakin or Luke anywhere? I have the low res from the Sideshow site, but would like to have high res if they are available anywhere. Man, I wish Sideshow would just post the high res on their site. These make an awesome screen saver.

Luke and Anakin are still the ones posted on page 1 but here are upated shots of Mace and Han. These aren't all of them if you want them all.

Han

Mace

Big update coming this weekend. I've been crazy busy since the Endor figures and just haven't made my self do them.

No Asajj yet but here are a couple of Endor figures so the update wasn't quiet as big. If I'm missing anything let me know. Let me know what LOTR 12" ones you guys want.

Back