1/6 Star wars 1/6 SDCC 2019 Speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont know what're you saying but Bespin Han is definitely happening, 'cause he has already been teased. Lando? Not likely, I think Mace Windu will show up instead.

I think we'll see Jango, Ep 1 Obiwan, Bespins Han, Lando (to go with bespin Han and Leia) and maybe another clone trooper tease

I dont know what're you saying but Bespin Han is definitely happening, 'cause he has already been teased. Lando? Not likely, I think Mace Windu will show up instead.

A lump of coal in the Santa Wish List thread.:dunno:lol

Whatever it is, I have a feeling it'll be mostly, if not all, OT and PT.
I highly doubt there will be much love for the ST. They'll wait for the hype to build up around TROS, and even so, I doubt they'll go all out lie they did for TFA and TLJ. Way too many ducktroopers on discount for that to happen.

For ST I could only see them showing Poe off or something. Kind of crazy he hasn't gotten a figure yet.

Whatever it is, I have a feeling it'll be mostly, if not all, OT and PT.
I highly doubt there will be much love for the ST. They'll wait for the hype to build up around TROS, and even so, I doubt they'll go all out lie they did for TFA and TLJ. Way too many ducktroopers on discount for that to happen.

Beside reveals for OT & PT, I would love to see something new for the Mandalorian, or from Cassian solo series.

ESB Lando
ANH C-3PO
Scout Trooper

Give me those three and everything else is gravy from here on out as far as I'm concerned.

I mean, realistically, HT is never likely to give me Greedo, Bossk, Admiral Ackbar, Nien Nunb, Aayla Secura, a Tusken Raider, or anything else in the way of the more iconic looking alien supporting and background characters, or even much in the way of Imperials beyond the more notable armoured troopers, so my list of most wanted is automatically severely shortened just due to that fact.

Not part of Santa’s wishlist, but a rotj Vader at sdcc is a good bet. Ht always needs a Vader in the pipeline. Esb has been out for a while and he will boost sales of luke, palpatine, and royal guards.

Not part of Santa’s wishlist, but a rotj Vader at sdcc is a good bet. Ht always needs a Vader in the pipeline. Esb has been out for a while and he will boost sales of luke, palpatine, and royal guards.

This is what I’ve been waiting for — but I stopped holding my breath.

I've never seen that pic is it legit or fan made? Love it!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It's a legit pic, I have a larger version. It's the clearest pic available of the thinner Hoth base variation of Luke's ESB boots.

ESB Lando
ANH C-3PO
Scout Trooper

Give me those three and everything else is gravy from here on out as far as I'm concerned.

I mean, realistically, HT is never likely to give me Greedo, Bossk, Admiral Ackbar, Nien Nunb, Aayla Secura, a Tusken Raider, or anything else in the way of the more iconic looking alien supporting and background characters, or even much in the way of Imperials beyond the more notable armoured troopers, so my list of most wanted is automatically severely shortened just due to that fact.

heck you have a better chance at customizing some of those aliens then waiting for HT to come around and make them.

Of what was revealed last year, I think 3 went up for order?

Maul, Cody and Leia Bespin.

The others just landed randomly out of the blue (Krennic and Qui Gon).

They have the 1/4 RotJ Vader still to be released. I don't think they'd put a 1/6 version out at the same time as the 1/4.

We need a Iron Man in Spider Man colours.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What's weird is that HT just teased an image on their FB that hinted at that AND a new Star Wars release...:monkey3:rotfl

OCXPs97.png

So it's a fig pic? I thought that was a set photo!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

No it's a set photo - I was saying that it's the clearest reference pic available of that variation in Luke's ESB costume boots.

There are 3-4 distinct variations of the style of boot that Luke wears throughout ESB, what are usually called "Luke Bespin boots."

Back